DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

I'm........ speechless! And that doesn't happen often lol! What an amazing tribute to AFN! Thank you for honoring the spirit present in this forum! I'll bet there aren't any tats for fightclub, err.... I mean RIU!

@pop22 you are most likely getting the 4th spot on my tattoo for AFN and the folks who’ve inspired me. Your avatar is gonna be awesome to do btw. Groot and rocket are my peeps and so are you!

this is my tribute to son of Hobbes and ole “man hands” full duplex. Mossy will be at the top of the AFN logo as a lady dragon. Your avatar will occupy the spot under the AFN logo. Then in the background to make it all one piece is gonna be tributes to all the other folks who have helped me along the way.

Thanks for all your knowledge and help over the years my friend. View attachment 1348574

I'm........ speechless! And that doesn't happen often lol! What an amazing tribute to AFN! Thank you for honoring the spirit present in this forum! I'll bet there aren't any tats for fightclub, err.... I mean RIU!

On that place, I'm kinda like one of my Uncle's was about Chinese food.

"I stepped in that stuff one time. I threw my shoes away!"

I was high as hell and had hardcore munchies, hence me asking if my Uncle wanted to eat Chinese food with me! I got an almost terminal case of LMAO when he said that! I almost passed out from laughing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, I made some bubble hash today. I've had three ounces of Mazar, fresh frozen in the freezer for about 4 months or so I ran that and about three ounces of trim I'm had hanging around forever. The Mazar was interesting. I use the 190 bag as the catchall, then 160, 120, and 73. I maybe a 1/4 gram total of 160. I had maybe a 1/2 g. of 120. I don't use a 90, so the 73 bag hag quiet a bit in it. Maybe 4-5 grams. Interesting that it had mostly small glands. The 73 is nice and blond, I'm jonesing already to smoke/vape some! I don't have enough to make it worth the effort to do a temple ball. I've still got maybe a 1/4 gram of Blue Dragon hash I made last winter RIP Frenchy!

Tye trim actually yeilded even better, and it was dry, never frozen. I put it in the machine on a bed of ice, then covered it with ice and wait about 45 minutes. Most of the trim was Mazar also, with some NL mixed in. Still no 160 to speak of but had mabye 1.5g of 120 and 5-6g of 73.

Tye trim actually yeilded even better, and it was dry, never frozen. I put it in the machine on a bed of ice, then covered it with ice and wait about 45 minutes. Most of the trim was Mazar also, with some NL mixed in. Still no 160 to speak of but had mabye 1.5g of 120 and 5-6g of 73.
Badasss

Have three hash runs to do with the fresh froze HBSS. It's crazy how much hash came from those two girls despite the too much dolomite crap.

Back