DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Well folks we repped AFN reallllllt hard out at TAC21 @FullDuplexay be the coolest dude I’ve ever met. @mwilliams2006 was the MAN @indicalla got stung af by a super aggressive bee.

We bright home 3rd and 4th place my satellite farm in Oklahoma(castio farms) took 3rd With the titanic 3bears and I nabbed 4th with my iced gushers entry.

it was maybe the best weekend of my life. We partied really hard. We heard a bunch of great speakers and traded the best auto genetics on the planet out there this weekend.

we’ve got some MAJOR things happening y’all. Bug industry changing stuff comin. We just thought autos were bomb now. Just wait, with the connections that were made this weekend things are gonna take OFF!

I love all of you. And @Mossy most! She is the the one person we can all trace a LOT of this success to. @Son of Hobbes is also the man! Everyone already knows how big of a man crush I have on @FullDuplex and SOH so we don’t have to go there. And for everyone that wanted to know.FD def Blushed several times when I was runnin around telling folks I had his hands tattooed on me. Hahahaha
6C2F70CE-46A5-4F7E-BA1B-DE2901DFAE22.jpeg
36F5B3F3-F457-4F59-95AB-8219AFE56613.png

Seriously - I am with you - it was a fantastic time. The hiccups in scheduling/whatever just gave us more to laugh about. I think I laughed and smiled more this weekend that I have in years.

Congrats to @derek420colorado and Castio Farms for their well-deserved success!

Maybe the best part was getting to know my AFN growmies and listening and learning to what they had to say - especially guys like @derek420colorado, @FullDuplex, @indicalla and @terp182. The ability to spend time and really talk to world-class breeders and growers cannot be beat from a didactic perspective.

Having that much fun, learning that much more, and coming away with a posse of true friends is truly rare. Blessed.

Peace and AFN to the bone
:smokeout:

AWESOME!

Well folks we repped AFN reallllllt hard out at TAC21 @FullDuplexay be the coolest dude I’ve ever met. @mwilliams2006 was the MAN @indicalla got stung af by a super aggressive bee.

We bright home 3rd and 4th place my satellite farm in Oklahoma(castio farms) took 3rd With the titanic 3bears and I nabbed 4th with my iced gushers entry.

it was maybe the best weekend of my life. We partied really hard. We heard a bunch of great speakers and traded the best auto genetics on the planet out there this weekend.

we’ve got some MAJOR things happening y’all. Bug industry changing stuff comin. We just thought autos were bomb now. Just wait, with the connections that were made this weekend things are gonna take OFF!

I love all of you. And @Mossy most! She is the the one person we can all trace a LOT of this success to. @Son of Hobbes is also the man! Everyone already knows how big of a man crush I have on @FullDuplex and SOH so we don’t have to go there. And for everyone that wanted to know.FD def Blushed several times when I was runnin around telling folks I had his hands tattooed on me. HahahahaView attachment 1353984View attachment 1353985

Here we go folks 50 “The forge” by @FullDuplex and 18 raspberry punch by rocbud ready to put down in the LAG1 and we have the trench dug and ready to lay wire tomorrow and get more power to LAG1 and drying shed and LAG2
Ive got my last 7 plants hanging from the first run. So far the harvest total is about 5.5 so I will probably get around 7 I’m guessin. Which is less than I want but we will get that sorted in the next run and get it back to the over 10 mark.
I think the scrog net is gonna help a lot

Attachments

• E100899F-0B33-4E3C-AC45-48F210608341.jpeg
    E100899F-0B33-4E3C-AC45-48F210608341.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
Tell us about The forge!

Here we go folks 50 “The forge” by @FullDuplex and 18 raspberry punch by rocbud ready to put down in the LAG1 and we have the trench dug and ready to lay wire tomorrow and get more power to LAG1 and drying shed and LAG2
Ive got my last 7 plants hanging from the first run. So far the harvest total is about 5.5 so I will probably get around 7 I’m guessin. Which is less than I want but we will get that sorted in the next run and get it back to the over 10 mark.
I think the scrog net is gonna help a lot

Tell us about The forge!
It’s the most stable big auto I’ve seen yet(no surprise it came from @FullDuplex lol)

Anvil f5 x Durban x Ruderalis F2 is the lineage
These are from Oregon Sweet grass and they ran them as testers. They are forkin huge!!!!!!
AACF7696-56D5-49B4-97E2-ABB662D1C521.jpeg
36F29315-CFBD-45BE-9B57-7F53A3987C74.jpeg
429C3680-8774-4DBF-9D2E-1AB403D28F08.jpeg
A843C837-CBA3-40C5-BA79-65F59A2BB544.jpeg

Back