DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Looks like you're gonna run a more organized grow this time? With the added automation, it should help ya scrog it fer a nice even raging canopy.
Yeah man I am tired of having plants that don’t get light and end up killin my per plant average. I am scroggin em at 6” above the pot. Gonna try and fill it with the 32 I have now. I will probably leave one end open-ish so I can plant more when my new bubblers get here. Also the forges are regs so I am gonna have to replace em. I’m hoping for 10 ladies of the forges. I think I am gonna run some of my f1’s possibly the Stilton bx from @Fitzy X grape dosi breath I gotta figure out a way to run smaller pots to sex em then put them in there final pots once I know. I’m thinkin solo cups or 1 gallon pots.
Maybe @St. Tom can help me I do go the solo cup route.

at first how often are you watering. Say for the first two weeks. I’m guessin it’s mot super crazy right? Like you aren’t having to water em 4 times a day or anything

Yeah man I am tired of having plants that don’t get light and end up killin my per plant average. I am scroggin em at 6” above the pot. Gonna try and fill it with the 32 I have now. I will probably leave one end open-ish so I can plant more when my new bubblers get here. Also the forges are regs so I am gonna have to replace em. I’m hoping for 10 ladies of the forges. I think I am gonna run some of my f1’s possibly the Stilton bx from @Fitzy X grape dosi breath I gotta figure out a way to run smaller pots to sex em then put them in there final pots once I know. I’m thinkin solo cups or 1 gallon pots.

at first how often are you watering. Say for the first two weeks. I’m guessin it’s mot super crazy right? Like you aren’t having to water em 4 times a day or anything
Them early days up untill say day 10 plus maybe every 2 days and going forward to 1 so i think that could work or even go with say 2 litre

Them early days up untill say day 10 plus maybe every 2 days and going forward to 1 so i think that could work or even go with say 2 litre
I got these little guys so I can just water the tray all at once

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25

I've used about 50 of these taking my snacks to F4 transplanting. I like the half gallons. By time transplant you should only be at one watering per day. Unsure if outdoor and heat may need two but based off an indoor tent with the rh 50.
Screenshot_20210818-161147.png

I have been lacking af. With my trip up to the PNW again for a week and 2200 miles of driving. My time has been stretched fairly thin

But as a testament to the LAG way of growing my finance who knows zero about growing ran the whole system. Issue free for 9 days. Shout out to all the wonderful women out there. The babies are happy. A little bit of a bug issue on a few like a week ago. I forgot to add back more BT to my res. Y’all that stuff works. Mosquito dunks for the win! I can tell when it’s run it’s course. Cause the leaf eater and thrip spots show up lol. And it takes about a week for it to get back into the tissue to a point where the leaves themselves have enough BT in them to kill em on contact pretty much.
D346F3CE-8200-4C1C-A1AE-D1F2338D2325.jpeg
79618129-E124-41FE-87EB-28CA84D000E9.jpeg
0D33DE4A-DAB4-49AA-9591-7D6416E3A2C7.jpeg
3AD8C401-4469-4BBD-9C98-A8816C19CD46.jpeg
5D427453-81F7-4229-991A-E1BB42DBEFD0.jpeg
8193D356-D679-45E6-8E16-0AD4C0D9F92C.jpeg
6AC11115-0F38-4F47-A119-A7CBCD589DC9.jpeg

Waiting on the bubbler heads from floraflex to add another 8 plants. They should be here tomorrow. Today is day 21 and they are rocccckin. Got another 17 plants started and in their big pots and the ones that are waiting on bubblers i put in the smaller starter tray. I will post some pics in a bit

Back