DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

They were right on the money. I did mess up tho and they dried too fast. I am an idiot and had the small fan pointed up to get the cold air up to the top string and I guess it was too much air flow and the front half of the drying area seems to be fairly void of Terps. They are in the inner parts of the bud for sure. So I am hoping a couple weeks in the grove bags should do the trick. Hopefully

Have I mentioned before that I hate trimming lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 39
Sweet what did u decide on.
Iced gushers, it was funnnnnnnnnnnky and it was perfect as far as moisture.

Nug structure was 8/10

smell was 7.5-8:10

taste I don’t know didn’t smoke any lol. That’s for the judges

Frost was 7/10
So we will see

Iced gushers, it was funnnnnnnnnnnky and it was perfect as far as moisture.

Nug structure was 8/10

smell was 7.5-8:10

taste I don’t know didn’t smoke any lol. That’s for the judges

Frost was 7/10
So we will see

Was hoping to make it down there butz don't know what the border will look like then... if ya see some skinny ol guy with grey hair looking confused :dizzy: .. give him a puff or two cause he couldn't bring anything across the border :smoking: Good luck to ya! :woohoo:

been super busy with harvest and house stuff. I have all but 7 plants down. Gonna get everything cleaned out and rearranged so I can do a scrog. I have way too much larfy stuff that got shadowed by the bigger plants. It killed my average. I’ve got 3 lbs dry so far with the second half harvested on Saturday. The Second half is much better yield wise and hopefully Terp wise too.

I messed up and the small fan I had was creating too much air movement and the first batch kinda had the smell zapped out. No worries tho. All is good and I will have some pics soon

@derek420colorado Really looking forward to trying some of that Ice Gushers at TAC2021 if there is any to spare. Best of luck in the competition man!
Oh yeah my man I am bringin a bunnnnnchnof different stuff so don’t worry you’ll get some lol

@pop22 you are most likely getting the 4th spot on my tattoo for AFN and the folks who’ve inspired me. Your avatar is gonna be awesome to do btw. Groot and rocket are my peeps and so are you!

this is my tribute to son of Hobbes and ole “man hands” full duplex. Mossy will be at the top of the AFN logo as a lady dragon. Your avatar will occupy the spot under the AFN logo. Then in the background to make it all one piece is gonna be tributes to all the other folks who have helped me along the way.

Thanks for all your knowledge and help over the years my friend.
07EBFF1E-37E8-4F41-8E11-CEB34C758B12.png

Back