DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Man I am slightly bummed none of my stuff is gonna be dry in time to get it out. I don’t wanna send sub par stuff

Damn man. That's too bad.
Ok wellllll I may have spoken too soon I spoke with chef Sebastin and I can send it in a grove bag. I went ahead and trimmed up the iced gushers and tossed it in the grove. @Mañ'O'Green my bud was at 11.3 on the moisture meter.

I am just worried that it is too wet, it still seems wet to me. Anyone with more experience with them.If I think they are still too wet and put them in will they be alight?

Ok wellllll I may have spoken too soon I spoke with chef Sebastin and I can send it in a grove bag. I went ahead and trimmed up the iced gushers and tossed it in the grove. @Mañ'O'Green my bud was at 11.3 on the moisture meter.

I am just worried that it is too wet, it still seems wet to me. Anyone with more experience with them.If I think they are still too wet and put them in will they be alight?
I do a mason jar test or in the grove bag before I seal it with a hygrometer. Make sure it is less than 67% RH Over that I leave the bag open or put it in brown paper bag for a few hours.

They should dry to cure in Grove Bag well before Aug. 6. I am curing my first Grove Bag harvest right now and that was my experience anyway. I imagine ambient RH affects drying time as well. HYH, IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Back