DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Hey @Mizzo81 i got cha on those photos I went ahead and ordered the black lighting regs just now. So hopefully a little oreoz x mac#5 regs will do ya right. : )
That’ll do bro. I’ll run my small tent for regs once in a blue moon and these will give me a reason to run some more of rocs regs too.

That’ll do bro. I’ll run my small tent for regs once in a blue moon and these will give me a reason to run some more of rocs regs too.
Boom! And I’m sure I will get some photo freebies as well so if that’s something you’d like I can shoot that too

Lol I’ve been feelin bad about the coo that was short, so when I saw the new new drop I knew I had to grab em

I am most likely gonna attempt my first photo to auto project with the ones that I don’t shoot your way

Lol I’ve been feelin bad about the coo that was short, so when I saw the new new drop I knew I had to grab em

I am most likely gonna attempt my first photo to auto project with the ones that I don’t shoot your way
Yeah that’s why I’ve been pheno hunting photos. Gonna make some crosses and turn one auto. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. I have help now so it’s not just me. More space which will be used for hunting and seed making. We’ll see how things go lol.

Yeah that’s why I’ve been pheno hunting photos. Gonna make some crosses and turn one auto. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. I have help now so it’s not just me. More space which will be used for hunting and seed making. We’ll see how things go lol.
Hey, you know I am here to help ya! I’ve got some of the super funky Stilton bx from @Fitzy I’m also about to have my male room built i. The next week or so. So I am gonna put down all of the reg seeds I’ve got and get to huntin for some males

Hey, you know I am here to help ya! I’ve got some of the super funky Stilton bx from @Fitzy I’m also about to have my male room built i. The next week or so. So I am gonna put down all of the reg seeds I’ve got and get to huntin for some males
Sweet!!

Whitetail venison and wild hog burgers for the 4th nom nom nom
5B29A844-72BB-4934-8331-B6B16686DD48.jpeg

Back