DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Hell yeah. And bro your mom is bad ass. Did she like the brush last year. Way better then scissors
She won’t use scissors ever again Hahahhaha. I gotta find mine. Or order some new ones. I think I will order the real ones. Just cause hahahha

Man the purple scoops that came down today was stupid frosty and big.
Iced gushers and something else will be comin tomorrow. Grape dosi breath maybe.

everyone should know I am terrible At labels.

BUTTTTTT I have hired a helper who will be here Monday.

it’s weird. I do all this shit by myself. My mom will help if I’m not here. Which is never lol.
Now that I have someone coming to learn. I am thinking about shut that I haven’t thought about in years. Ya know basics. So it’s helping me get better

She won’t use scissors ever again Hahahhaha. I gotta find mine. Or order some new ones. I think I will order the real ones. Just cause hahahha

Man the purple scoops that came down today was stupid frosty and big.
Iced gushers and something else will be comin tomorrow. Grape dosi breath maybe.

everyone should know I am terrible At labels.

BUTTTTTT I have hired a helper who will be here Monday.

it’s weird. I do all this shit by myself. My mom will help if I’m not here. Which is never lol.
Now that I have someone coming to learn. I am thinking about shut that I haven’t thought about in years. Ya know basics. So it’s helping me get better
Wish has really nice scissors for $4.00 the curved spring loaded jobs. They worked great for me.

Wish has really nice scissors for $4.00 the curved spring loaded jobs. They worked great for me.

I don’t mess with scissors any more. It’s the brush method for this guy! Well I still have to use scissors on the crows feet

Back