DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

That's awsome bro I'm glad this round is smoother for ya I have to mention the gorilla squach regs I sent they are awsome and the stilton is crossed to double grape x silverback I think or just silverback would have to check but those gorilla squach a buddy grew tested 29%thc and 2% cbd u should put them to good use. I'm pumped to see the growth on all!

Trust me I am goin to put them to good use! The Stilton are fems right?

I am kinda weary on the Mephisto male I got. Like it doesn’t have any trichs onnit and it doesn’t have any kind of weed smell. Just smells like chlorophyll lol. So if it doesn’t work my next search for a male will be from your stick for sure!

And yeah this round is def goin smoother than the last. I finally have all the systems working properly, the main one being the heat mitigation. The billboard tarps that I am using for my light in system is a game changer for sure

Trust me I am goin to put them to good use! The Stilton are fems right?

I am kinda weary on the Mephisto male I got. Like it doesn’t have any trichs onnit and it doesn’t have any kind of weed smell. Just smells like chlorophyll lol. So if it doesn’t work my next search for a male will be from your stick for sure!

And yeah this round is def goin smoother than the last. I finally have all the systems working properly, the main one being the heat mitigation. The billboard tarps that I am using for my light in system is a game changer for sure
The stilton are regs so you may get lucky from the people who I've followed that grew the regs it's been about 60%fem rate some people as high as 75% so im interested to see, also the males show earlier so u will know before any issues can arise

The stilton are regs so you may get lucky from the people who I've followed that grew the regs it's been about 60%fem rate some people as high as 75% so im interested to see, also the males show earlier so u will know before any issues can arise
Ohhhh shit!!! Ok thank god I asked lol. They are on the outer row and I look quite often so I would have noticed I’m sure.

This is a picture of my male that I have going now. Like I said, not a trich to be seen
20387A9A-DB08-4789-A835-09376BCDE78A.jpeg
E07B4F84-A239-4898-910D-0DCE5BA41A54.jpeg
A86CD498-D799-416F-ABB5-99154EEDE7DD.jpeg

Me either? Maybe he’s sterile? !
I guess it's possible, but never heard of it.:shrug:
Did Dan Patrick come up there and spread his estrogen around? Damn :kitty:!!

You'd better go do some really "guy stuff" as a precautionary step! Ya know............"Here! Hold my beer!" stuff!
That should offset and thing ya might have been exposed to.:biggrin:

Back