DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

I guess it's possible, but never heard of it.:shrug:
Did Dan Patrick come up there and spread his estrogen around? Damn :kitty:!!

You'd better go do some really "guy stuff" as a precautionary step! Ya know............"Here! Hold my beer!" stuff!
That should offset and thing ya might have been exposed to.:biggrin:

Lmfao!!!! But yeah I do t know what’s up. Maybe one of the more experienced breeders can chime in.
@FullDuplex maybe?

Lmfao!!!! But yeah I do t know what’s up. Maybe one of the more experienced breeders can chime in.
@FullDuplex maybe?
I've not personally experienced this but have heard it happen as for why it happens I'm in sure but I see it with plants being reversed they make balls and some even make pollen but it won't produce seeds bc it's sterile. Also it's no big deal to not see trichs on the male I've not seen many that do more important is the structure growth rates ect I've had a few that had trichs but most males I've had don't and the results where very good both double grape x silverback bx1 and gorilla squach were bread with males that had no trichs I could see so I wouldn't count it out and is another reason when I'm breeding I take and use pollen from multiple males and label branches so I can have a better chance of finding wat I'm looking for.

I've not personally experienced this but have heard it happen as for why it happens I'm in sure but I see it with plants being reversed they make balls and some even make pollen but it won't produce seeds bc it's sterile. Also it's no big deal to not see trichs on the male I've not seen many that do more important is the structure growth rates ect I've had a few that had trichs but most males I've had don't and the results where very good both double grape x silverback bx1 and gorilla squach were bread with males that had no trichs I could see so I wouldn't count it out and is another reason when I'm breeding I take and use pollen from multiple males and label branches so I can have a better chance of finding wat I'm looking for.

Yeah I mean I am going to let it ride a little while longer. It’s snowing very nice node spacing. I am just stumped as to why no pollen. If it doesn’t drop some I have a plan trough. The plant circled is a grape dosi breath. I stunted the fucccccccck out of it so I am probably gonna put this one in with my current male and colloidal silver it. Get some fem pollen and then do mah thing

There’s also a cool pic of a little spider buddy and my industrial fogger i built and got finished today it’s a hearty tub, a big computer fan and a 10 head pond fogger. Total was about 175 bucks or so shipped. It is very good and keeps my humidity between 50 and 60 and once I get into late flower I can keep that lower by setting the high humidity trigger on my 12” ac infinity

3B8580D6-84D1-4EF8-BD3F-19F26BE6C952.jpeg
879B7935-E8FA-4D09-913D-BFA364592B07.jpeg
0FB5D25A-02DF-412D-8C95-0A9A89531A3F.jpeg
B9464927-5A74-45D0-87DF-B0330A0BA8BB.jpeg
AE7F9580-EF62-4260-ADE7-DE926EAAA904.jpeg
DF93BDCC-601B-456F-8318-FFF44765DBA2.jpeg
F154C601-B025-4063-937D-00E4ADC52421.jpeg
1A4C45A3-6062-4F63-9BE8-A2ED2198F0A1.jpeg
0F0B62B1-68E0-4893-8B3D-07DEEB0479F1.jpeg

Is that an outdoor grow?
This is in my LAG(light assisted greenhouse) it’s a project I have been working on for the last 5 years or so

The basic premise is giving them a 24/0 light schedule. Half the time it functions as a greenhouse(during the day) then a fully controllable “indoor” space at night complete with cO2 and about 4K watts of light. Both HPS and LED

I’m planning on building some high tunnels for my garden and would like to design my grow operation to fit in with the rest of the garden. How is your c02 setup and what is HPS lighting?

I’m planning on building some high tunnels for my garden and would like to design my grow operation to fit in with the rest of the garden. How is your c02 setup and what is HPS lighting?
I use a construction site outdoor heater that burns propane and a byproduct of burning any kind of natural gas is cO2. I recommend it for sure.

HPS stands for high pressure sodium, they were what everyone used before LED’s think street lamps lol

Back