DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Yeah I am thinkin of using a little yucca. Because I go through a dry cycle on my watering I wanna make sure when I do water after a dry cycle that it gets the whole pots saturated I haven’t ever used I though. Do I put it in the water or the soil lmao!
You can put in the soild when ya mix, but ya use it at such small amounts, it's difficult to get it fully mixed. I think water is the best way to use it. BAS has an extracted form of the part that acts as the natural surfactant. I just don't know if it's ok to use in a watering system.

You can put in the soild when ya mix, but ya use it at such small amounts, it's difficult to get it fully mixed. I think water is the best way to use it. BAS has an extracted form of the part that acts as the natural surfactant. I just don't know if it's ok to use in a watering system.
I mean I would think it is ok. I mean my watering system is just a res and a pump and some bubbler manifolds from floraflex.

I mean I would think it is ok. I mean my watering system is just a res and a pump and some bubbler manifolds from floraflex.
Call BAS and ask if the extract would be ok to use. It's just a surfactant, but it still is organic material. You could let the rez run low and use plain water or if you plan to feed. You wouldn't need to use it all the time.. I guess it kinda depends on how well and evenly your system waters the pots. I know nothing on that topic in containers. I did have a little DIY watering system fer watering my 'maters in the garden.

Going to be doin some cool stuff for my ventilation. Basically I am gonna bury some 4” dwv pipe as deep as I can get it and bring up some “risers” of 4” pipe as vents in the floor of my LAG. it’s going to run underground outside to the shaded side of the greenhouse.

Oh I don’t know if I’ve mentioned. The south wall on this one is gonna be solid. It just makes everything easier, like giving me a place to put my vent pipe for my vent system. and I dont need it for light.

In theory the vent system I think should work. Well I know it will work but how effective it will be?
we will see

Back