DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Got my new toys in today. Getting plastic panels on Monday. So by this time next week I expect to have beans in the ground.
A9CCECF1-F5F3-4084-83CD-DCEB159F9F2C.jpeg
Ok

Yeah dude it’s badass I’m stoked af
Got my trolmaster in today as well, looks super dope. I am still waiting on a couple of the bits and bobs to get here that I forgot off the original order but yeah it looks like it’s the shit

Got my trolmaster in today as well, looks super dope. I am still waiting on a couple of the bits and bobs to get here that I forgot off the original order but yeah it looks like it’s the shit

The automation, the reduction in labor, the ROI!

You're going to love the system I swear

The automation, the reduction in labor, the ROI!

You're going to love the system I swear
Oh I know I am I am so so stoked. It literally is going to be the key feature of the LAG that comes to market. That and my custom automated light blocking system. That’s gonna be so freakin dope. No more rolling up plastic!!!!

Oh and I went and measured my ppfd of the sun at high noon. It was 2100 or so, I don’t know if it is because I am at 8700 ft elevation or if that’s normal. But that seems Hugh af to me lol

Oh I know I am I am so so stoked. It literally is going to be the key feature of the LAG that comes to market. That and my custom automated light blocking system. That’s gonna be so freakin dope. No more rolling up plastic!!!!

Oh and I went and measured my ppfd of the sun at high noon. It was 2100 or so, I don’t know if it is because I am at 8700 ft elevation or if that’s normal. But that seems Hugh af to me lol

Ground level ppfd is around 2000 at it's highest point during the day.

Ground level ppfd is around 2000 at it's highest point during the day.
Ok cool, everything I was reading was say like 15-1700 was average. So that’s good to know.

but I may have too much light at night lol.

here’s what I need to find out is, what is the max DLI I can go to with cO2

Ok cool, everything I was reading was say like 15-1700 was average. So that’s good to know.

but I may have too much light at night lol.

here’s what I need to find out is, what is the max DLI I can go to with cO2

I happen to have the answer

Attachments

• SGS-DAILY-LIGHT-INTEGRAL-RESEARCH-STUDY.pdf
    653.2 KB · Views: 73
Back