DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

It would be 2 or 3 inches wide and 44" long per light. It's 6 strips in rows of 2. It's not 16 lol
Ok how much do you think it’ll take dollar wise to accomplish this? So If my math is right I could put 4 lights( 2 on each side) making a “rail of light” that is a little less that 8’ total length on each side? And how many watts would each light have?

Ok how much do you think it’ll take dollar wise to accomplish this? So If my math is right I could put 4 lights( 2 on each side) making a “rail of light” that is a little less that 8’ total length on each side? And how many watts would each light have?

With that what you're saying it would take 8 of them. Could run them around 185w per 4 strips. I can't account for tariffs and shipping but $250 ish

That boy JUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
Lol yeah I think I am gonna do it, I might wait to get my par meter though to make sure I need it.

this is my next challenge to figure out. Can the autopilot cO2 generator I’m gettin be connected to the trolmaster hydro x hcs1 I think I am gonna go ahead and get that one @damien50 if it can be hooked up to my cO2 generator than I’m in. It looks like it’s about 459 to get the unit and cO2 sensor

@damien50 Dude the trolmaster hydro x hcs1 is the cats meow! I am ordering mine tomorrow. It literally is able to run my whole operation. Every environmental variable is monitored and a device is attached to regulate it. I am beyond stoked. It's gonna cost me like 600 bucks I think but well worth it. No timers that fail and are all bulky, everything is controlled at one spot it's dope af. cO2, temp, Humidity, VPD I am stoked af.

@damien50 Dude the trolmaster hydro x hcs1 is the cats meow! I am ordering mine tomorrow. It literally is able to run my whole operation. Every environmental variable is monitored and a device is attached to regulate it. I am beyond stoked. It's gonna cost me like 600 bucks I think but well worth it. No timers that fail and are all bulky, everything is controlled at one spot it's dope af. cO2, temp, Humidity, VPD I am stoked af.

It's at a perfect price point. They were our choice when we had went for our cultivation facility. They even connect to dosing systems, functionality is great, I wish everyone could afford them lol.

Back