Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

Amazing @derek420colorado. You will definitely grow some monsters. That is some of the wickedest strains on the planet right now you are living the dream. And what a set up I have never seen anything like it. I hope you can handle those minus 40 nights that is about 5 degrees colder then our lowest I hope you do not get many of those nights my man.

Amazing @derek420colorado. You will definitely grow some monsters. That is some of the wickedest strains on the planet right now you are living the dream. And what a set up I have never seen anything like it. I hope you can handle those minus 40 nights that is about 5 degrees colder then our lowest I hope you do not get many of those nights my man.

Yeah my friend I surely hope so as well. I will get a good test this weekend as it is supposed to get down to 5 or 6, so we will see how well my little shanty shack holds up in the ever lowering temps

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 Hours

The babies were all pretty thirsty yesterday, so I watered all of them real good. They all seem to be loving life in the greenhouse. The temps were steady at 83 and 700-100 ppms cO2. I finished putting the other tarp up so that the whole length of the greenhouse can now be lightproofed and Styrofoam can be put behind it for insulation. I will take some pics here after while, possibly this evening as I have daaaabs to go make.

Ill fly out for that!!!:woohoo1:

im currently doing their Grape crinkle and their GCx3 Bears OG from the illuminauto drop and i have to say i love the 3bog x GC so far they are on day 35 i think and got big round buds already!:toke:
We may get enough people and chart a plane.. [emoji16] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

wooooooah!! WICKED room man how did i miss this lol. I need to spend more time on afn. Im so jealus lol, i think my kids have to move down the basement for a new room to be built now :D

Did you ever grow any outdoor swiss/nordic early photoperiods/semi autos up there in the mountains of Colorado?

Back