Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

Subbed up @derek420colorado really nice job man love the build this will be a fun grow to watch!! Love the indoor greenhouse concept true genius.. and please do save a few @mephisto beans for us!! Looking forward to the Black Friday sale!!

Edit..

What is your go to mephisto strain anyways??

Thanks my friend, I don't have a go to @mephisto strain lol I have not grown them yet. They are ALL fire but I am running a bunch of them to see what I like. I think I am going to germ 3 more today. I am thinking it will be the White Crack or the Indica leaning Walter White : )

Thanks my friend, I don't have a go to @mephisto strain lol I have not grown them yet. They are ALL fire but I am running a bunch of them to see what I like. I think I am going to germ 3 more today. I am thinking it will be the White Crack or the Indica leaning Walter White : )

Cool man, I've never grown them either just trying to figure out a cpl strains for my first order they do look awesome sour stomper looks crazy!!

Nice set up Mr Dabbbbbbbb! Did you get some Walter Indicas freebies? I've got a couple started, I really do hope they are indica in growth, smoke and affect.

Nice set up Mr Dabbbbbbbb! Did you get some Walter Indicas freebies? I've got a couple started, I really do hope they are indica in growth, smoke and affect.

Yes I sure did, with the illuminauto drop. I think I am going to run those. I am going to start germming here in a bit

Back