No food pics that I’ll be cooking for a few months so what you’ll get is pics of plates the wife fixes for me.
Me just before heading into surgery and the lasagna with garlic bread for dinner as we’re home from hospital.
45F9932D-4E32-4D01-81CE-816B7B693A1B.jpeg

80D2FB95-12A5-4997-B55F-FE15D37F709E.jpeg

Tried Alibertos in a different town the other day on way home so I’d have something to eat after the surgery and wasn’t impressed with what I got. The Carne Asada burro was half the size that they normally make at the other restaurant and there was no flavor.
61DD5222-B8D3-45AB-AE6E-5E053E5852D2.jpeg
355DD7EE-A1DD-4901-B890-82FFC80CDC06.jpeg

I like to actually cut about halfway between your two pics old top. I think that cut makes the biggest sammich halves of all.
:bighug: About that big. They look lovely cut like that.

I learnt that trick from working at the golf course restaurant Jack’s Place here in the Roc. My buddy called me up one day and said, you want a sweet summer job bro? After explaining the sitch, I said Hell yeah dude.

The county…they own the golf course…SOMEHOW gave him control of this place. I’m still not sure exactly how all that happened…but by a week into the golfing season, we upped the menu from simple samiches and burgers to surf n turf, veal Osso Buco, grilled mahi mahi, and a half dozen other rotating dishes.

Some of the finest food I’ve ever served to paying custies. Our food costs were a bit out of control, lol. Ahh, good times…I played about 50 rounds of golf…WITH a cart…and ate like a fucking king. All for nothing. Nothing like reminiscing about good times.

PS: Get well soon luv!!! Can’t be having ya all kaputz!!

Emotiva has XMC-1s in stock. I am literally having trouble and it’s making my brain wiggle. I know, I don’t understand either. It’s a stack. I’ve already spent too many stacks.

what should I do??!?!?!?!???!??!!!?!!??!?!!?!??!?!?!!

Bubs, just ordered a DBX Driverack PA2 and a RTA-m Mic. So give them balls a tug.

Back