Grow Mediums DP Colorado Cookies + Brooklyn Sunrise in Autopots + GN HS1 & Mars Reflector LEDs

Grabbing a seat if you don't mind. On the home stretch on my first autopot grow using ffof/perlite mix. On day 10 on second autopot grow going with coco perlite mix this time.

Pulling up a chair! I'm glad to see more people giving these a test!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seed in water today bro only 2 days behind i will be using plagron light mix.will be nice to compare grows and i will defo need help lol

Nice. We'll be paralell growing. Did you add any extra perlite to the lightmix? I just put mine into the coco today. Hopefully they'll be up tomorrow.

Grabbing a seat if you don't mind. On the home stretch on my first autopot grow using ffof/perlite mix. On day 10 on second autopot grow going with coco perlite mix this time.

No worries mate, the more the merrier. What strain did you just start growing? This is my first Autopot grow ever.

Pulling up a chair! I'm glad to see more people giving these a test!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome buddy!

My seeds went into coco today. I watered the pots beforehand with a weak nutrient solution @ Ph 5.8. I mixed up 5L of water with 2ml of AN Coco A+B, 2ml of AN Sensi Cal Mag Extra and 3ml of AN Voodoo Juice.

20160506_144026.jpg

Attachments

• 20160506_144026.jpg
    20160506_144026.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 82
Nice. We'll be paralell growing. Did you add any extra perlite to the lightmix? I just put mine into the coco today. Hopefully they'll be up tomorrow.

No worries mate, the more the merrier. What strain did you just start growing? This is my first Autopot grow ever.

Welcome buddy!

Started 2 mephisto Toofless Alien, 2 mephisto sour blues , and by dutch passion a auto extreme, and a star Ryder all in coco / perlite waiting for my big girls to finish. So they can get to the big lights.

i know i probably said this already but this is gonna be good! i have :vibes: about it!

Started 2 mephisto Toofless Alien, 2 mephisto sour blues , and by dutch passion a auto extreme, and a star Ryder all in coco / perlite waiting for my big girls to finish. So they can get to the big lights.

Lovely selection you have there. The Auto Extreme could turn into something huge. I'm looking forward to seeing that in an Autopot grow.

Back