Grow Mediums DP Colorado Cookies + Brooklyn Sunrise in Autopots + GN HS1 & Mars Reflector LEDs

Subbed as well i have got a 1pot system coming and my widow is just about done drying in my tent so hopefully i can have a seed germinated next week.
good look bro:goodluck:

Subbed as well i have got a 1pot system coming and my widow is just about done drying in my tent so hopefully i can have a seed germinated next week.
good look bro:goodluck:

Cool man. Did you get the 15L version? Are you going to grow in coco? What strain are you going to grow? Good luck to you too!

Hi guys, I just received my recirculation pump today. It's supposed to be super quiet and only uses 2.8W. I've decided against using an air stone in my reservoir because it can affect the Ph too much.

20160428_233842.jpg

Cool man. Did you get the 15L version? Are you going to grow in coco? What strain are you going to grow? Good luck to you too!
Yes bro the 15l version.i have half a bag of coco and half a bag of light mix dont know which i will use yet.but defo going to be popping a dutch passion brooklyn sunrise

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

It's usually for when i'm training along the canes... it means i can comfortably fit 6 plants under a single 600w light . This latest run outdoors i was going to train them but decided against it, as i thought planting so early they wouldn't grow as well as they have...I'll know better next time and train them.

OK. Do 2 plants per pot have any negative consequences? What strains did you grow outdoors? Autoflowers?

Late to the party, TF! Mind if I pull up a chair?:pass:I am stoked to watch and learn! I have the 2 XL system showing up any day! Going to be an epic grow for ya and karma all around!:d5:

Cool bro. Good luck with you XL system. I was too scared to get the huge pots. Afraid I wouldn't be able to handle plants that big.

Yes bro the 15l version.i have half a bag of coco and half a bag of light mix dont know which i will use yet.but defo going to be popping a dutch passion brooklyn sunrise

Good stuff. I'd go for the coco, and mix it with something like perlite. We'll be growing the same strain then. That'll be fun. When are you starting?

exciting to watch new grow room tech and methods - the autos should love it

I'm very excited too. I'm really looking forward to growing the new genetics.

Good stuff. I'd go for the coco, and mix it with something like perlite. We'll be growing the same strain then. That'll be fun. When are you starting?
Next week bro my auto pot order is on hold because they dont have all the bits lol.i just finished my white widow grow with coco/perlite so i probably will go with that medium again,i just did not like feeding 2/3/4 times a day when hand watering them so the auto pots should make life a lot easier

Next week bro my auto pot order is on hold because they dont have all the bits lol.i just finished my white widow grow with coco/perlite so i probably will go with that medium again,i just did not like feeding 2/3/4 times a day when hand watering them so the auto pots should make life a lot easier

Sucks that your order's on hold, but what can you do right. I'm starting next week too. It'll be nice to compare grows. The Autopots should definitely make life a lot easier. I have high hopes for the system.

Yeah cant wait excited to see our baby girls grow.i am going for over 100g this time.just put my first harvest into jars 90g of frosty white widow i am so chuffed lol.it only went into the jars earlier today but when i take the lid off oh boy the sweet smell of fruit and candy is awesome

Yeah cant wait excited to see our baby girls grow.i am going for over 100g this time.just put my first harvest into jars 90g of frosty white widow i am so chuffed lol.it only went into the jars earlier today but when i take the lid off oh boy the sweet smell of fruit and candy is awesome

You should be able to pass the 100g mark easily. Yeah I saw the pics of your buds. They looked delicious.

5 days left untill my seeds hit the coco.

Back