New Grower Do i need more lights?

Reaction score
ok this is my 1st grow and im doing it big! HAHA im using my extra bed room L=13ft W=15ft H=10ft
i got 50 airpots im gonna pop 50 fem autos from attitude seed. im gonna put 50 pots int he middle of room like the picture....the 50 pots only take up 8x8 i have 2 1000w hps lights
is that enough for 50 autos? or should i use 4 1000w hps or 4 600w hps?
grow room 1.jpg

I like 1000 watt air cooled light and i like super hps Hortilux bc it can be used for veg and flower. I know it will take a 6 inch inline fan and a carbon scrubber and also filter incorporated into your lighting system

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Damn brother 50 autos is A LOT.... I would say you need at least the 4 1000 watt lights... the ONLY other way to cover that many plants is to put in rails for light movers. But if you doing all of this for a first grow it sounds like money isn't a factor... I would opt to buy 2 bad ass LED or cob lights to save on power and heat and put them on light rails to cover the entire area...

What size airports 3 gal?

1000w covers 5x5 2 ofthe them would be 10x10 so ill just go with 2 1000w lights
if the sun can flower plants that far away and ya i kno its strong its the sun lol
but 2 close 1000w hps should be enough

my grow is set up just like the picture but these are the lights i have
eco1000pkg.jpg

na hanging off a 4x4 piece of wood.... a rigged up light hanger i built.... the plants that lack on light ill shift em around

Back