do autos dry out faster than photos?

I feel ya. What week do you think I should be feeding everyday? I'm in week 4 tomorrow.

I've never fed anything daily except my solo cups. Your pot size of 2 gal should be good for a couple days even at the flowering stage. Just feed when the top half inch is dry and feed more/less not more/less often as needed

Cannabis does its best at minimal water and very low food. Unless it is almost completely dry, don't water. For your size of container, 1 litre of water every 3 or 4 days is more than enough. Use your hydrometer to discover when the medium approaches the dry limit.

I've never fed anything daily except my solo cups. Your pot size of 2 gal should be good for a couple days even at the flowering stage. Just feed when the top half inch is dry and feed more/less not more/less often as needed

so I fed them 8 hours ago and now I see this. Dried up?

Attachments

• 7ECB5072-0672-4B60-9A66-05C759E1B4AE.jpeg
    7ECB5072-0672-4B60-9A66-05C759E1B4AE.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 20
See that dark soil, that's the wet stuff. Take a step back my friend and leave them be for a day or 2

Growing in coco coir btw but yea. I mean yesterday I tried feeding once a day and I came back to them hella droopy. I just don't want them to get damaged but I guess I'll just rewater in the AM.

Back