do autos dry out faster than photos?

I have a hygrometer. Week 4 level.. It's my first time ever looking at a chart like this. 2,1.6, and 2 are all the dosages for a week 4 level for Masterblend? Or is it the one that says 1.7-1.8, and is that consistent for all three parts of the nute dosage? Either way, I'm not as far off as I thought with the dosages. Glad I'm getting on top of it now. Only bc I see issues that I don't want to ignore.

There's a reason two feeds a day looks better for the plants than one feed a day. Clearly I'm not dosing properly. Gonna move the light now.

Great, so temps and RH are OK? Without knowing the PPM of your tap water this can't be exact but will do for now. Yes, start her on 2.4-1.8-2.4 per gallon or thereabouts and see how she reacts.

Great, so temps and RH are OK? Without knowing the PPM of your tap water this can't be exact but will do for now. Yes, start her on 2.4-1.8-2.4 per gallon or thereabouts and see how she reacts.

I can tell u my pH by default is near a 9 at the very least. I have really bad tap that I need around 22ml of pH Down every 3 gallon bucket to lower it. Temps are mid-high seventies Fahrenheit. Humidity is around 35-45%. I've turned up my AC since then because my window open in there makes it kind of nippy with it being cold right now.

I was told to cut off calcium nitrate entirely at the start of week 4. thoughts?

2.4-1.8-2.4 per gallon? Are these the 3 separate numbers for all the products associated with Masterblend? I just want to be sure. I need 3g dosages for my 3g bucket right now. I'm aware I can multiply by 3 but I need these numbers to be exact on for each part. I did the math from what a dude gave me. Could you tell me if that checks out with what you're showing me based off the chart?

I can tell u my pH by default is near a 9 at the very least. I have really bad tap that I need around 22ml of pH Down every 3 gallon bucket to lower it. Temps are mid-high seventies Fahrenheit. Humidity is around 35-45%. I've turned up my AC since then because my window open in there makes it kind of nippy with it being cold right now.

I was told to cut off calcium nitrate entirely at the start of week 4. thoughts?

2.4-1.8-2.4 per gallon? Are these the 3 separate numbers for all the products associated with Masterblend? I just want to be sure. I need 3g dosages for my 3g bucket right now. I'm aware I can multiply by 3 but I need these numbers to be exact on for each part. I did the math from what a dude gave me. Could you tell me if that checks out with what you're showing me based off the chart?

Wow, that's a hell of a lof of PH Down. Mate, I'm pulling all this info from the web, no clue about these nutes as I say and without a way to measure you're shooting in the dark. Here's what is said:

"Best you can get with those 3 nutes is 2:1:2.5ish which is pretty close to desirable. Mix 2-2-1.6 per gal (also have to consider starting water PPM and the P from PH down) "

That's grams per gallon and Masterblend, Cal Nitrate, Mag Sulfate in that order

Wow, that's a hell of a lof of PH Down. Mate, I'm pulling all this info from the web, no clue about these nutes as I say and without a way to measure you're shooting in the dark. Here's what is said:

"Best you can get with those 3 nutes is 2:1:2.5ish which is pretty close to desirable. Mix 2-2-1.6 per gal (also have to consider starting water PPM and the P from PH down) "

That's grams per gallon and Masterblend, Cal Nitrate, Mag Sulfate in that order

Yeah bro like this tap isn't even good to drink I'm pretty sure. Everyone in my area says it tastes weird and I agree. Can't drink it myself without a shit ton of ice lol.

Based on the ending numbers you sent, 6:6:4.8 would be the dose for a 3 gallon bucket right? Do you think I should feed them this tonight or wait until the same time tomorrow to give them such a feed? I fed them around 4 hours ago today til runoff.

This isn't even close to what I was feeding them before bro. I fed them 1-1.2g of Masterblend previously to this..

I take your word for all of this bro you are pulling up legit info for me.

Yeah bro like this tap isn't even good to drink I'm pretty sure. Everyone in my area says it tastes weird and I agree. Can't drink it myself without a shit ton of ice lol.

Based on the ending numbers you sent, 6:6:4.8 would be the dose for a 3 gallon bucket right? Do you think I should feed them this tonight or wait until the same time tomorrow to give them such a feed? I fed them around 4 hours ago today til runoff.

This isn't even close to what I was feeding them before bro. I fed them 1-1.2g of Masterblend previously to this..

I take your word for all of this bro you are pulling up legit info for me.

Wait until the top half inch of the pot is dry before next feeding and it'll be likely every few days then for a couple weeks. Less often with more nutes basically.

Wait until the top half inch of the pot is dry before next feeding and it'll be likely every few days then for a couple weeks. Less often with more nutes basically.

Awesome. I'm in 2 gallon fabric pots btw. Is the goal to get them to runoff in general or runoff a decent amount now? Doing DTW

Back