DIY Cardboard Drying Box ?

OK i'm gonna make some adjustments ,
didn't realize it was so funny I'm just a newb learning the ropes its my first grow and i'm excited glad your laughing !
Chill man. I wasn't laughing you. I was laughing at my 'no heat' comment.

A little computer fan is what you want IF you want a fan at all. It just depends on your conditions.
You want to control the environment of the room you are drying in, not the environment in the box.
I have a couple boxes to dry in and in different ways but no fan. The box below can dry whole plan chop standing upright, A clothes rack put in with branches hanging on it or canna in paper bags with that clipped to the rack for a very slow dry.

If you want a fan, blow at bottom and suck at the top, for fan placement. LOL! <-------not laughing at you. ;)

after rethinking my over thinking lol @WildBill and @mwilliams2006 !
I kept it simple ,
Made a couple adjustments to the box seems to be doing the job for now,
intake is a 3 in muffin fan down low run it a few times a day for 15 /20 minutes
with a 4 in opening up top covered with a carbon filter. the room it self has central air with good air movement ,temps 70 degrees RHumidity between 51 and 55 % first harvest took 9 days / have my second harvest going on its 3rd day went out picked up a humidifier for the room it self Thanks again guys all advice , comments and suggestions are welcome !
IMG_20210831_140240.jpg

So it's blowing in from top? You may have better flow using the fan as extractor with the filter. Just a thought.
:thumbsup:

Back