Indoor DiscretePete Vs Roark

Alright caught up, and subbed in. I'm voting on lil' sis taking off, and crushing big sis, just a guess. :d5: I'm actually a bit surprised it's still alive, that alone is awesome!

It really depends on your light man. Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I cant help get u sorted out bro
I'll second this. I use diy cobs, and they are 3000k, and 3500k. I am able to get the light to within 3-4" during flower. Every light, and spectrum will have different reactions.:thumbsup:

Alright caught up, and subbed in. I'm voting on lil' sis taking off, and crushing big sis, just a guess. :d5: I'm actually a bit surprised it's still alive, that alone is awesome!

I'll second this. I use diy cobs, and they are 3000k, and 3500k. I am able to get the light to within 3-4" during flower. Every light, and spectrum will have different reactions.:thumbsup:
Sooooo I relieved the little sister from active duty. @resinous got me thinking and I didn't want to get to take away from the big girl so I deleted her. Lol

I'm sorry for your loss

I'm sorry for your loss
111f6b58.gif

I've only had 1 plant have a twin, and it lasted about 6 days, but then the big sis took off, and went in to beast mode. It ended twice the size of it's sibling. Maybe you'll have the same luck DPete. She is the one in the back
dscn1605-1-jpg.519767

Day 18 f.s
Doing some root stretch action. Fed her 1 liter couple days ago. Just gave her 1.5 L. ppm drifted to 1100. Still going strong. No nute burn.
Sour straws d18.jpg
Feeding on perimeter of leaves as well. I'll feed again tomorrow night. Going to top off rez with a bit of water get those ppm's down and add mychos.

Back