Indoor DiscretePete Vs Roark

Do u see how in the last pics the leaf touching crosse is alittle distorted or twisted . I think it's from your led panel being to close . I got that too until I pulled my panel up . Like you said

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
I'm above recommended height distance by a few inches. But the lights are on full spectrum. I'm actually about to pull the three or that are in there and put them in my Mars tent and I'm going to put those lights just on veg and adjust the distance and start a new thread for that tent. Only wanted to finish sour blues in there too document a full accurate grow. But I didn't do good with this grow at all lol the sour blues, not the thread we are in. So I think I'm going to start fresh. I have some babies I can throw in there lol

Do u see how in the last pics the leaf touching crosse is alittle distorted or twisted . I think it's from your led panel being to close . I got that too until I pulled my panel up . Like you said

How close to you keep your led in veg and bloom . im 22inches in veg and bloom im not sure because its my first run with a led ha , but i have read a 12inches in bloom ? is this correct?

How close to you keep your led in veg and bloom . im 22inches in veg and bloom im not sure because its my first run with a led ha , but i have read a 12inches in bloom ? is this correct?
It really depends on your light man. Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I cant help get u sorted out bro

Me personally I'm 24 in off the top of my flowering auto ultimate and about 36 in off if my 25 day old auto Bombs and nlxbb.
I tried to put them alot closer but my plants hated it and they were droopy as hell. So pete told my to raise it and I did . And they seem to like it

yeah too close i have read people saying on here its too intense of a spectrum and they dont like it . first grow with them so lots of tricks and tips to pick up . but i have to say there impressing me ( :

I'm going to post some pics tomorrow of the girls i have 3 blackberry kush auto from dutch passion and i have 3 critical 2.0 from dinafem there around day 30 i am guessing.

Back