Dinafem Dinas are filling my greenhouse

trailanimal

son of soil
Reaction score
So, 14 out of 15 seeds planted made it, and are gracing the greenhouse with their radiance! 10x cheers @Dinafem-Mark !
3 strains:
SOUR DIESEL, CRITICAL + 2.0, INDUSTRIAL PLANT CBD
I won the Sour D at Festivus, yea!, Mark gifted me the other two, thanks Mark!
I originally planned on 6 Dinas, 2 each, but fate intervened in the form of the damping off demon, and I got to fill the greenhouse with Dinas. They showed spectacular resistance!

3 gal smart pots
composted garden soil
humanure compost mulch after seedling is well established
1 tbl EB Stone Organics Ultra Bloom, 0-10-10, after preflower begins

The 6 in the first planting very a lot in sensitivity to the nitrogenous mulch and the bloom feed. The CBD are sensitive to N, but not bloom. The largest 2.0 can eat N right up, but has the slightest tippy tip burn from bloom. The smaller Sour d turned reaaal dark green, but no probs with bloom. These changes are way minor, nothing to slow a growing glowing genetic.
Pics of the first 6 coming up

SOUR DIESEL
32". D43 from seed.....
P1050049.jpg

"short" pheno, 21"
P1050037.jpg

real nice growing,hardly a blemish on them.
:pighug:
Every season it seems a couple of plants will have a couple of leaves with some brown spots. Never amounts to anything, soon completely cover over with new growth, or if they are too ugly I take em off. The biggest threat to my plants is me, of course, lol. everyday a balancing act of water, shade, vent. The winds can rip through the greenhouse. control with partial closure on windy end. Now, if the sun is out this time of year it will start stressing the girls real fast. So, out comes the 40% shade cloth and I've maintained a friendly environment. Hmm, squall coming, better start making equipment changes, lol. This stuff keeps me on my toes

Back