Outdoor season i'm ready, have some new tricks and techniques to go...
20190221_143258.jpg

20190221_141932.jpg

20190221_141510.jpg

20190221_141652.jpg

20190221_141856.jpg

NeatDifferentJellyfish-max-1mb.gif

Attachments

• 20190221_143135.jpg
    20190221_143135.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Your words in god's ear and yes it is 17 days, but it reminds me on my last grow where harvest wasn't that spectacular:pass:, sharing one

Everything looks super healthy tho, guess you can only wait and see. Fingers crossed that they explode for you :yay:
Btw that's a huge field, are you growing a whole crop in there? :yoinks: Tag me in your outdoor grow when you start it, I know it will be awhile longer. We are still buried under snow for some time to come but I think I'll try a smaller auto outside in a pot I can move just for giggles 'n shits.

I clicked on your Flo tag but it brought up multiple threads, is this a ready to go soil or is it one you made? I'm wanting to try organic in the AutoPots for a run to compare, you'll turn me back into a dirt sniffer one day Mongol! :crying:
Btw i forgot yesterday to reply, it is a ready to mix with any Lightmix as known BioBizz Light mix into stated mixes of 1:20 for growth and 1:5 for bloom, out doors ya have to start late, because they get the beasty style, me will start with the beginning of May to germ my photo outdoor plants, last year i was 1 month eallier and had problmes to handle the 3-3.5 meter lads, i pre-vegged em 1 month indoors under LED and then transplanted outdoors to a really have mix which cooked 2-3 weeks and hoped the hot supersoil would be heavy to start for em:nono: no way, the doubled in size in heigt and width in 1 week:doh:

Btw i forgot yesterday to reply, it is a ready to mix with any Lightmix as known BioBizz Light mix into stated mixes of 1:20 for growth and 1:5 for bloom, out doors ya have to start late, because they get the beasty style, me will start with the beginning of May to germ my photo outdoor plants, last year i was 1 month eallier and had problmes to handle the 3-3.5 meter lads, i pre-vegged em 1 month indoors under LED and then transplanted outdoors to a really have mix which cooked 2-3 weeks and hoped the hot supersoil would be heavy to start for em:nono: no way, the doubled in size in heigt and width in 1 week:doh:

I looked into the Flo, I don't think I can get it here in Canada but I'll see in the spring if it can ship in warm weather. I read that thread tho and it is intriguing, thanks :toke:
Sounds like once you got them outdoors the bigger size must have gotten a great harvest, but hard to wrangle that's for sure! I've started tomatoes indoors too early and had that issue of barely containing them before moving outdoors. It's really not weather for them until the end of May/start of June, our season is SO short :frowny: Sounds similar for you so I'm eager to see your outdoor endeavors.

Everything looks super healthy tho, guess you can only wait and see. Fingers crossed that they explode for you :yay:
Btw that's a huge field, are you growing a whole crop in there? :yoinks: Tag me in your outdoor grow when you start it, I know it will be awhile longer. We are still buried under snow for some time to come but I think I'll try a smaller auto outside in a pot I can move just for giggles 'n shits.
I think last year me had 12 photoplants outdoors, biggest at 3.5 meters...need cornfields to hide my Lads, that will be a hell fun of outdoor ride this year:kiss:

Back