I can really recommend this supersoil a lot! It's so easy growing, just monitoring temps, rh, light disctance and water it and there is so much time left to do other things. When i was growing in the past autos me was using AN line to feed and was growing 12 autos at once. Every time i had to spend hours of mixing up all that bottles and ph' ing it and now i just let water ran it grow bags and chill.....

Hey Mongol what soil mix are you using for your supersoil because your plants look super healthy. I think I asked you before if your running regs by the pictures it looks like you have females growing.

Your right about organics no flushing, no ph you could harvest and then plant more seeds right away and you don’t have to keep buying more soil and nutrients etc. man my last run I just basically watch them grow. I did my IPMs that’s about it along with a few top dresses with kelp, neem, ewc and Pmb and that was about it. But in no way am I putting bottled nutes down or bagged soil it’s whatever works for you. I just received a sample box of nectar of the gods which I can’t see myself using it and going backwards and it needs to be at a certain pH I would just be spending more money because I’ll never quit growing organically never! I would just be going backwards if I went that route. But to each their own[emoji91][emoji108][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mongol what soil mix are you using for your supersoil because your plants look super healthy. I think I asked you before if your running regs by the pictures it looks like you have females growing.

Your right about organics no flushing, no ph you could harvest and then plant more seeds right away and you don’t have to keep buying more soil and nutrients etc. man my last run I just basically watch them grow. I did my IPMs that’s about it along with a few top dresses with kelp, neem, ewc and Pmb and that was about it. But in no way am I putting bottled nutes down or bagged soil it’s whatever works for you. I just received a sample box of nectar of the gods which I can’t see myself using it and going backwards and it needs to be at a certain pH I would just be spending more money because I’ll never quit growing organically never! I would just be going backwards if I went that route. But to each their own[emoji91][emoji108][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers Robbie, me use BioBizz Light soil and mix it up with the concentrated supersoil [HASHTAG]#Flo[/HASHTAG] and yes me running fems, no times for regs here...

I clicked on your Flo tag but it brought up multiple threads, is this a ready to go soil or is it one you made? I'm wanting to try organic in the AutoPots for a run to compare, you'll turn me back into a dirt sniffer one day Mongol! :crying:

I clicked on your Flo tag but it brought up multiple threads, is this a ready to go soil or is it one you made? I'm wanting to try organic in the AutoPots for a run to compare, you'll turn me back into a dirt sniffer one day Mongol! :crying:
Tagged u in atm

Late emergency update:

Week 2 day 3 into flower

Something is not in line and i don't get it why and that makes me totally freak out. Of course i checked all data and all is good and plants look super healthy, but do not flower like they should.

Temps:greencheck: 24-26 light on and 19-21 light off
RH:greencheck: a bit low at 35-40, but should be ok
Runin:greencheck: 6.3-6.8 ph
PH inpot:greencheck: 6.5-6-8 ph
Lights:greencheck: correct at 12.000 Lux
Enough fresh air coming inside:greencheck: 480cbm/hour at 40% should be enough

And the most suspicious thing is they do not transpire, they do not sweat and there is close to zero water in the bucket of my dehimidifiers. Normally i have in the big 1 up to 4 liters in 1-2 days and in small 1 up to 2.5 liter per day at this age and time in bloom. Converse to it they drink water like usual, so where does it go to? Any help?

Had to set the 2. QB into the groom and split the 4 Ladys in 2 parts to right and left side and from Kushys i had to bend 1 botch down, because her stretch was abnormal and the ohters don't reallly have that stretch, hm?

20190220_190936.jpg

20190220_190947.jpg

20190220_190954.jpg

20190220_191001.jpg

20190220_191027.jpg

20190220_191039.jpg

20190220_191050.jpg

20190220_191058.jpg

20190220_191324.jpg

20190220_191345.jpg

?

They look good, I found my dehumidifier isn't even running now either, its too dry at this time of the year and I used to have to dump it 2X a day.
It's still pretty early days for photos, they look fine to me for the time they have been in flower, and some strains don't even pack on the weight until late into flower.
You say week 2 day 3 so 17 days total? Or day three of week 2 making it 9 days?
Looks just like my Pakistan Valley kush did at 15 days into flower. She's always a monster at the end too!!

I Swear your having a laugh, you say something up then show pics of super healthy looking plants! Lol. Either way they look really good.
:crying: Cheers DOG:bighug:but really it looks like they are blocked by something, also my last grow was like this and i don't get why. Last harvest was 40-60 gr/plant by veg time of 5 weeks normally i get more then 100 gr. from 1 plants.

You do your outdoor action again this year? Please:kissass:

They look good, I found my dehumidifier isn't even running now either, its too dry at this time of the year and I used to have to dump it 2X a day.
It's still pretty early days for photos, they look fine to me for the time they have been in flower, and some strains don't even pack on the weight until late into flower.
You say week 2 day 3 so 17 days total? Or day three of week 2 making it 9 days?
Looks just like my Pakistan Valley kush did at 15 days into flower. She's always a monster at the end too!!
Your words in god's ear and yes it is 17 days, but it reminds me on my last grow where harvest wasn't that spectacular:pass:, sharing one

Back