Check...count me in! How does it work?
@L0wbob2017

well due to my negative contacts with the government i dont think i will ever have an own indoor growroom.
Also i would build my own light that might outperform the Platinum.

But for you it is an awesome option, i would also help you again if this is going to be started. So count me in as a help for @TheMongol :)

Seriuosly @Wollkopf if you're really... i mean really interrested in the battle and i can promise you to have much fun doing it...i would lend you my P 600 for the battle:biggrin:, i anyway wanted to order a new
P 900 for the CDB Scrog grow...it´s only the space thing, took a quick look at yours...microgrowing...for theP 600 you need at least 5´x 2`space to grow and you can do 2 plants...on max coverage you can do more plants... if you´re interested we could talk about details on Wickr, you know it? If not google it, but telegram is not save any more....think about it, i would love it to have you in as a grobro...
and for your question of the vacation and the 1st of september maybe @Ripper or @Mossy can answer

details on the P 600...:d5:
https://platinumgrowlights.com/products/p600:drool:

myself i did 2 grows with my P 600 and that light is really intense and powerful, growing big plants and buds with a wonderful resin production!:growing:

Keep on rocking, keep on rolling, bro!:headbang:

Seriuosly @Wollkopf if you're really... i mean really interrested in the battle and i can promise you to have much fun doing it...i would lend you my P 600 for the battle[emoji3], i anyway wanted to order a new
P 900 for the CDB Scrog grow...it´s only the space thing, took a quick look at yours...microgrowing...for theP 600 you need at least 5´x 2`space to grow and you can do 2 plants...on max coverage you can do more plants... if you´re interested we could talk about details on Wickr, you know it? If not google it, but telegram is not save any more....think about it, i would love it to have you in as a grobro...
and for your question of the vacation and the 1st of september maybe @Ripper or @Mossy can answer

details on the P 600...:d5:
https://platinumgrowlights.com/products/p600:drool:

myself i did 2 grows with my P 600 and that light is really intense and powerful, growing big plants and buds with a wonderful resin production!:growing:

Keep on rocking, keep on rolling, bro!:headbang:

WOW! That's a really Nice offer! Unfortunately, Like you already mentioned, My grow is pretty micro, and your light would be more than 30 cm too big... And I can't build a bigger cabinet in the near future.

But I thank you very much for this offer! I'll follow your grow and you can keep an eye on mine, so we are growbros too.

Edit: The lights look great.

WOW! That's a really Nice offer! Unfortunately, Like you already mentioned, My grow is pretty micro, and your light would be more than 30 cm too big... And I can't :d5::d5::d5:build a bigger cabinet in the near future.

But I thank you very much for this offer! I'll follow your grow and you can keep an eye on mine, so we are growbros too.

Edit: The lights look great.
Indeed, grobro!

Will check up yours at the weekend, I'm pretty busy this days, but if you' ll any time be able to grow in a bigger cabinet the Platinums will be a good choice...believe me and i will tag in the battle in September, when it starts!

Back