Outdoor Dinafem Roadrunner Automatic Balcony Grow

Day 49
Heatwave! Past 2 days have been 33C and very humid, plants are loving it. Tomorrow will be 35C. Placed a small fan on the balcony to keep a steady breeze on the plants.
I placed an empty pot under the short plant to raise it to the same height as the other 2.
Added Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy to the mix, scent's getting stronger and buds getting frosty.

Attachments

• roadrunnerjuly28.jpg
    roadrunnerjuly28.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 104
  • rrjuly28.jpg
    rrjuly28.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 105
  • rr1july28.jpg
    rr1july28.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 99
I ran some Roadrunners a few seasons ago. They can be rather pungent. I think around 90 days total but with cool nights around here (60+ degrees N) autos always take longer to finish. Still holds the record as a top yielder for me with one coming in around 65 g of dry manicured. I have not run it since (so many strains so little time) but I made some crosses so the genetics live on.

Looks great man!
Smacked for working the balcony! :slap:

Day 63

Thanks for the info and kind words guys.
I'll aim for Labor Day as the harvest day, that'll be day 90.
They are really beginning to smell strongly, even have to run the bathroom exhaust fan or the air from the balcony gets sucked through the air vent into my apartment.
Watering/feeding tomorrow, peaking with nutrient levels at 1,200 ppm, will be dropping levels 200 ppm a week for the next 2 weeks, then flush 10 gallons of water through each pot on August 31, giving them a week to finish on Labor Day. Finish time tentative will make final decision as to exact harvest date according to plants appearance/condition, ie. trichomes colors, and yellowed leaves indicating a full flush

Attachments

• roadrunneraugust11.jpg
    roadrunneraugust11.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 60
  • rraugust11.jpg
    rraugust11.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 64
Day 66
Took some twilight shots tonight.
TGIF! Have a good weekend all!

Attachments

• roadrunneraugust14.jpg
    roadrunneraugust14.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 59
  • rraugust14.jpg
    rraugust14.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 57
I ran some Roadrunners a few seasons ago. They can be rather pungent. I think around 90 days total but with cool nights around here (60+ degrees N) autos always take longer to finish. Still holds the record as a top yielder for me with one coming in around 65 g of dry manicured. I have not run it since (so many strains so little time) but I made some crosses so the genetics live on.
Just a suggestion but if you want bigger yields, try 10 gallons or even 15 gallons if you can't water often (guerrilla). I can usually pull 4 ounces on heavyweight autos, dinafem cheese auto and kush and chees auto. Though 65 grams isn't anything to scoff at either.

Day 76
Staked them 3 days ago, branches getting heavy with buds.
Flushed them each with 10 gallons of water today, will be done in 10-14 days.

Attachments

• roadrunneraug24.jpg
    roadrunneraug24.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 73
  • rraug24.jpg
    rraug24.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 72
Back