Indoor Dinafem OG Kush - Roots Organic Soil - 048-1212 COB LEDs - 2x4

Ooh and OG kush is nice and smelly - I just have an auto version at the moment on day 48 which isn't putting out too much smell YET, but when I leaf tuck my fingers smell amazing afterwards :)

Not as good as when I've been touching the GSC though - that is heaven for the nose.

I'm going to follow along if that's ok :)

I'm currently about 2 days away from swapping my blurple led for 4 x CLU048 CRI90 3500k and am so excited to see what they can do!

I'll also let you know how the 3500k "mix" instead of 3000k and 4000k separately works. I am thinking of adding some sort of deep red cob or led for supplemental flowering light. Any thoughts on this?

Hippy :)

of course you can tag along man!

I haven't been able to compare cobs to any other kind of grow light, but I'm sure you'll love the cobs

Haven't considered adding supplemental lighting, except UV-B, but it could be a good experiment to see how it efffects yield. I guess I've thought about adding a 6500k cob late flower for resin production. I think either way cobs grow some dank frosty nugs.

Ooh and OG kush is nice and smelly - I just have an auto version at the moment on day 48 which isn't putting out too much smell YET, but when I leaf tuck my fingers smell amazing afterwards :)

Not as good as when I've been touching the GSC though - that is heaven for the nose.

Welp, we got the odor neutralized at just the right time, right when she started getting smelly. And oh yeah I pinched a nug for denseness and boy does it smell good. The plant itself smells a bit oddly pugent but the flowers I can tell are turning to a very familiar and enjoyable smell.

Hope I can get a camera soon, OG's flowers are bulking up a little, but whats really impressive is how many nugs there are.

Back