Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

Need4Weed

Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
Wat up folks! Time to get my grow back on after getting busted recently. They took my led's and most of my seeds,(and my weed), but they did miss a 5 pack of DinaFem Cheese that was rolled up on the inside of my seed/former supplement bottle. 3 seeds were sprouted and planted in 2x 16 oz dixie cups, with the inside cup cut out for tier style transplanting. Lighting was 2x 42 watt cfls until day 9 at which time my new 400 watt marshydro arrived. Today all 3 were moved to there final home and I will post pics shortly! :peace:

NewPic1.JPG

Day 13 as promised, here's a pic. Looks like girl at top left wasn't quite ready for nutes, which was introduced at day 10 at a very light dosage. As I said earlier, girls were transplanted, (tier style), just a few hours ago with a little Great White Myrocon???? Ok, I can't spell worth a fuk, but hopefully you get the ideal. If not, just ask. Anywho, let me tag a few buds in. @912GreenSkell @sanguine @hairyman @archie gemmill @sour.b @mohawk warrior

Last edited:
View attachment 823087

Day 13 as promised, here's a pic. Looks like girl at top left wasn't quite ready for nutes, which was introduced at day 10 at a very light dosage. As I said earlier, girls were transplanted, (tier), just a few hours ago with a little Great White Myrocon???? Ok, I can't spell worth a fuk, but hopefully you get the ideal. If not, just ask. Anywho, let me tag a few buds in. @912GreenSkell @sanguine @hairyman @archie gemmill @sour.b @mohawk warrior

Good stuff...tossed you a shot of rep for getting back on the horse!

Good stuff...tossed you a shot of rep for getting back on the horse!
Thanks for the support and rep @912GreenSkell I can't ever see myself giving up growing, even if I had to do it in jail :crying: I'm just glad the local sheriff's department wasn't involved in my bust and the state fuzz was with the governor's task force. So hopefully they won't be around till next fall. :nono:

Wat up folks! Time to get my grow back on after getting busted recently. They took my led's and most of my seeds,(and my weed), but they did miss a 5 pack of DinaFem Cheese that was rolled up on the inside of my seed/former supplement bottle. 3 seeds were sprouted and planted in 2x 16 oz dixie cups, with the inside cup cut out for tier style transplanting. Lighting was 2x 42 watt cfls until day 9 at which time my new 400 watt marshydro arrived. Today all 3 were moved to there final home and I will post pics shortly! :peace:
way to go N4W!
back in the saddle after the jack boots sullied your space

Back