Moby Dick Auto
AUTO MOBY DICK_9-11-13 4.JPG

Auto Amnesia
AUTO AMNESIA CHOP 2_2-19-13.JPG

Critical Jack
CJ 1_2-1-13 3.JPG

Fruit
FRUIT_5-2015 1.JPG

It truly is an honor to have your company here Mark! Thank you so much for your generosity! Dinafem is truly one of the tops in my book! I LOVE your Critical Jack Auto. I have a bunch of your gear waiting in the wings... Original Amnesia Photo, Kush n Cheese Photo, Critical Jack Photo & Auto, and I got to get me some of that Bubba Kush Auto!! My goodness Scally every time I see that plant I start salivating!! Incredible entries everyone! Keep it mean and green!!!

:growing: :weed:

Moby Dick Auto
View attachment 522544

Auto Amnesia
View attachment 522546

Critical Jack
View attachment 522547

Fruit
View attachment 522548

It truly is an honor to have your company here Mark! Thank you so much for your generosity! Dinafem is truly one of the tops in my book! I LOVE your Critical Jack Auto. I have a bunch of your gear waiting in the wings... Original Amnesia Photo, Kush n Cheese Photo, Critical Jack Photo & Auto, and I got to get me some of that Bubba Kush Auto!! My goodness Scally every time I see that plant I start salivating!! Incredible entries everyone! Keep it mean and green!!!

Mate. That ammi is like a donkeys dick!

Good job!

No actually I clipped off all the buds and dried then in my drying pan. I just used that to show size. I should have tho... Next harvest I'm gonna try brown bagging it!

No actually I clipped off all the buds and dried then in my drying pan. I just used that to show size. I should have tho... Next harvest I'm gonna try brown bagging it!
I thought that said frying pan! I was about to call you a heretic and cry 'burn the witch'!

Moby Dick Auto
View attachment 522544

Auto Amnesia
View attachment 522546

Critical Jack
View attachment 522547

Fruit
View attachment 522548

Very nice entry and thank you for such a warm welcome to AFN. Nice to know you have lots of our strains to grow out and hope to see you around the boards.

A very nice entry

All the best

D-M.

Here is a WW XXL Auto Day 79. Pic's don't do this girl justice. We inadvertently wacked off one of the lower branches about a week ago when we were staking her down, smoking that tonight. Was a bit of a task to drag her out through the door for pictures. Will try to get some better shots next week.

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 441
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 437
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 420
Here is a WW XXL Auto Day 79. Pic's don't do this girl justice. We inadvertently wacked off one of the lower branches about a week ago when we were staking her down, smoking that tonight. Was a bit of a task to drag her out through the door for pictures. Will try to get some better shots next week.
Thats a beast!:slap::growing:

Back