Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

The Bubba Kush auto.:smoking:
IMG_5776.JPG
IMG_5650.JPG
IMG_5786.JPG

@Dinafem-Mark joining the AFNers is the best marketing move you have ever made... the amount of quality autoflowers that come from our threads is unrivaled.... and if ya ever need some pics of new strains, hey feel free to send some freebies out and we'll show ya what they are really made of :)

@Dinafem-Mark joining the AFNers is the best marketing move you have ever made... the amount of quality autoflowers that come from our threads is unrivaled.... and if ya ever need some pics of new strains, hey feel free to send some freebies out and we'll show ya what they are really made of :)

We are feeling right at home here and thank you to all the team for such a warm welcome. Don't worry we have lots of test grows planned and AFN will be one of the first forums to test our new high CBD strains to do test grows on before the official release. There are a few issues about me shipping to USA which I think I have a workaround so testers will be needed in the very close future. Not only from the US but Europe and worldwide.

All the best

D-M.

20151106_110600.jpg

20160111_164730.jpg

20160110_100341.jpg

About a week or so to go I reckon.

1st time I've tried dinafem. It won't be the last!

She was super fast and smells like heaven. She's just on 10 weeks.

Laters

I

Damn i dont take pic of my girls casuse i like my fredom in such harsh lands as theses in which i live but my kush n ch is just over 3 weeks n looking good n free seeds to win and swag ....maybe have to break my own rule of never to show off the buds no matter how pretty...critical + and sour diesel on deck n i know there gonna be some fire to look at....cant wait to see others too.

Back