Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

ok @Dinafem-Mark i know it says best picture but i literally have sooooo many good macros of this girl here... this was my first dinafem ever and only 2nd grow ever. she yielded 5.19oz at time of going in the jar... im more than happy with my first dinafem experience and look forward to having a chance to win some of these genetics! of course before dinafem would use these we would edit out the sticker and all that! i wasnt thinking about the sticker when i was cutting her down:face:... hope that dont hurt my pics chances:thanks:

Please mate put as many pictures as you you want. We love seeing them and I must say you have some great shots of our genetics in both flowers and extracts :thumbsup:

Thank you for the picture entries mate Keep them coming and keep up the great work!

Also great to see that this thread is now gaining a lot more traction and bringing out that competitive side @Discretepete2676 will look forward to the cheese xxl shots I know @lilm00re14 has had great results from our cheese xxl :toke:

Keep the entries coming all :thumbsup: :slap:

All the best

D-M.

In my eyes there's two pics there that's won it for you the rosin one and the bud shot gorgeous trip
thanks bailey!
fugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg that is all
haha shit bro i got a $400 camera and im going to use it i say! lol well its a friends and they are letting me use it so im getting the most out of it for a cpl months!!! i still got proly 10-15 more good macros of the bubba on file somewhere!

Heres the final dry weight on the Bubba Kush
DSCN2367 (1).JPG

Back