Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

There are some great entries for May-June and it is going to be very hard to pick just 1 winner. So this time we will have 2 1st places :thumbsup:

One will go to @lilm00re14 for his beautiful garden and extract shots the 2nd place will go to @mypassion for his amazing xxl moby dick and white widow :toke:

Well done guys I'll pm both to get your details. You will both get a merchandise box and 10 seeds :thumbsup:

Get them entries coming in again for July-August and winners picked Early September.

Thank you all for the entries we love to see them. Keep them coming :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Thank you Mark, And the entire Dinafem crew. These plants have been such a joy to grow, and even more of a joy to smoke.
I look forward to growing out more Dinafem strains this coming year =)

@mypassion Well done brother you had some seriously beautiful plants in this month's contest, you deserve this honor.

Can't wait to see the entries from all the rest of you guys in the coming months. It's gonna heat up in here for sure.

Thank you Mark, And the entire Dinafem crew. These plants have been such a joy to grow, and even more of a joy to smoke.
I look forward to growing out more Dinafem strains this coming year =)

@mypassion Well done brother you had some seriously beautiful plants in this month's contest, you deserve this honor.

Can't wait to see the entries from all the rest of you guys in the coming months. It's gonna heat up in here for sure.
Thank God for these 2 slow months of low Dinafem contribution :) I kid. Congrats to you too mate. Happy to share 1st place!!

Can't wait till my lady kushncheese is further along in bloom to get some nice pics for the comp
DSC_1046.JPG

ok @Dinafem-Mark i know it says best picture but i literally have sooooo many good macros of this girl here... this was my first dinafem ever and only 2nd grow ever. she yielded 5.19oz at time of going in the jar... im more than happy with my first dinafem experience and look forward to having a chance to win some of these genetics! of course before dinafem would use these we would edit out the sticker and all that! i wasnt thinking about the sticker when i was cutting her down:face:... hope that dont hurt my pics chances:thanks:
DinaFem Bubba Kush Auto
4/20/16 - 7/6/17
DSCN1785.JPG
DSCN1781.JPG
20160705_202843_resized (1).jpg
20160705_203111_resized (1).jpg
DSCN2140.JPG
20160705_203806_resized (1).jpg
RSCN2224.JPG
DSCN2221.JPG

I Call This The Double Bubba Banger!
Bubba in the paper and bubba Crumble melted on the outside!
Here @Dinafem-Mark hit this!:pass:
DSCN2185.JPG
RSCN2189.JPG

Bubba Kush BHO
FSCN2375.JPG
FSCN2394.JPG
DSCN2370.JPG

:toke:

ok @Dinafem-Mark i know it says best picture but i literally have sooooo many good macros of this girl here... this was my first dinafem ever and only 2nd grow ever. she yielded 5.19oz at time of going in the jar... im more than happy with my first dinafem experience and look forward to having a chance to win some of these genetics! of course before dinafem would use these we would edit out the sticker and all that! i wasnt thinking about the sticker when i was cutting her down:face:... hope that dont hurt my pics chances:thanks:
In my eyes there's two pics there that's won it for you the rosin one and the bud shot gorgeous trip

fugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg that is all

Back