Indoor Dinafem Auto Blue Cheese

Shoul I go water feed, or feed,feed ,water schedule?

• water,feed,

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • water,feed,feex

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
soil ph can drift rapidly and seemingly randomly

i don't have a soil probe, but i routinely test my run off. i understand run off is notorious for being inaccurate, but i use it as a guide only - if i run 6.5 in to the pot then the run off gives me a good indication if the ph is drifting upward or downwards, and i'll adjust my next feed accordingly.

if your in-pot PH has risen even a little bit in to the 6.4 or lower range, it will interfere with her ability to uptake Calcium (6.5 and higher in soil for Ca) - i'm having a similar problem, so have raised the calmag dose just a little, and raised the ph of my nutes to a little higher to compensate.

i use a lightmix soil and it frustrates me.
don't water too much.
don't under water.
avoid air pockets but the water will run through the path of least resistance and requires multiple small watering sessions for full saturation - it takes me way too long to run a couple of litres through a pot.
allow wet/dry cycles but drying soil causes ph inconsistencies.
time it takes to see changes in your plant after adapting feeds to suit them.

i'm sure there a more things but these are daily annoyances for me.

other people love the stuff.

finishing up my 3rd round of soil grown plants and then switching to coco to see if i enjoy working with that medium better.

a probe is infinitely better than my method, just sharing what i do in the hope that it helps you out.

I totally agree with you maaan!! I figure it that coco needs more frequent watering??
main plus thing for me is that my soil grows regard watering every 4th day..And my grow isn't at my house/ apartment so It's more convenience that way..But I agree with everything you wrote..

yeh coco will have me watering once a day at least from 2 weeks onwards.
but i find keeping soil happy more difficult than keeping the plant happy, which isn't much good.

air pots especially...i have just switched to fabric pots.
with air pots, if you're struggling to get them to take the water, i found doing it in stages helps - slowly pour in the first litre, leave for at least 5 minutes, then slowly pour more in. trying to dump 3 litres in to an air pot at the end of the wet/dry cycle just dribbles out the sides.

No that is not it. see if you can find an unscented one?

ScreenHunter_176 Feb. 11 10.53.jpg

I just adore when somebody recommends me some foreign product so I must google And try to figure it out what it will be in my native language.. :frog::toke:
I hope this is it..:chimp:
https://www.ecco-verde.hr/dr-bronners/tekuci-sapun-ruza
So i order it..How much should I add to my 11l water bucket? 9-12 drops?'

:thanks::thanks:

dr-bronners-baby-mild-tekuci-univerzalni-sapun-bez-parfema___8.jpg

Is it this??

I gave them water plus some sensyzym and carboload two days ago , and they responded really well..Other three are begining to flower too.. I didnt took any pics, because with my photo skills there isnt much to see..But in real life I see progress,so far so good.I will lower the light after first week of flowering to 60-70cm above canopy..

I gave them water plus some sensyzym and carboload two days ago , and they responded really well..Other three are begining to flower too.. I didnt took any pics, because with my photo skills there isnt much to see..But in real life I see progress,so far so good.I will lower the light after first week of flowering to 60-70cm above canopy..
A trick to getting good photos is to use a 5000K CFL or LED light bulb on the end of an extension cord. turn the grow lights off. Hang it just out of frame. It does not look like enough light but your camera will love it.

i will try that.. But first i will try to take some shots in my hall, just to se will it be better.. thank you for you big support and advice'$!!❤️

It finally arrived!!! I will give them mycro tonight with watering, but I dont know should I apply bacteria on next watering or should I wait week or two??
IMG_20190215_170922.jpg

Back