Indoor Dinafem Auto Blue Cheese

Shoul I go water feed, or feed,feed ,water schedule?

• water,feed,

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • water,feed,feex

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

it seems to me that day temps and humidity (50%) ony attic are much more suitable for my girls than my house, they look fine to me plus they were passed their watering schedule,and didnt look droopy to me.. I brought them back to my house..
IMG_20190305_152943.jpg

Today I noticed that somehow my 3 spoons of lime acid per bucket isnt enough for 6.5ph..So I obviously fck up my soil ph until now,I can be happy that I only have cal mag issues.. That's what you get when you don't check ph coz you found you measure of how much lime acid do I need to add , long time ago..

Last edited:

Today I noticed that some how my 3 spoons of lime acid per bucket isnt enough for 6.5ph..So I obviously fck up my soil ph until now,I can be happy that I only have cal mag issues.. That what you get when you dont check ph coz you find you measure of how much lime acid do I need to add long time ago..

Guesswork does not grow the best plants. I believe in high quality tools (meters) to keep me informed. I still read my plants every day because my eyes are high quality tools also!

Guesswork does not grow the best plants. I believe in high quality tools (meters) to keep me informed. I still read my plants every day because my eyes are high quality tools also!

I agree with you..I was going like always in my life with easy way.. Like I knew how much lime acid I needed to add,but Obvious the amount (for unknown reason to me) has changed.. Thank god I have liquid ph tester.. What do you think can I turn around thing's or is it too late?? I hope that now that i Know what bothering me, I won't do any more harm to them..

I agree with you..I was going like always in my life with easy way.. Like I knew how much lime acid I needed to add,but Obvious the amount (for unknown reason to me) has changed.. Thank god I have liquid ph tester.. What do you think can I turn around thing's or is it too late?? I hope that now that i Know what bothering me, I won't do any more harm to them..
You cannot undo the damage done already but you can stop its progress and new growth will be fine. You are close to finished. School is almost out. Just remember what you have learned.

You cannot undo the damage done already but you can stop its progress and new growth will be fine. You are close to finished. School is almost out. Just remember what you have learned.

And the saddest part is that I wont be able to implement things that I learned any time soon..
Thank's for chipping in.. :bighug:

beautiful tent full of buds man! they all look great, nice growing!

Why is that?

Because my growing place is finally done...:face:
After this grow I'm out of growing places.. :oops1:
Maybe I hassle one outdoor grow, but That is Big maybe!:point:

Back