Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

oooh nice I really like they way that SODK looks mmmmm, you are gonna kill it I know it
It's supposed to be a very high Sativa leaning strain so I'm interested to see how it works out. Tried in soil and over-nuted it and didn't grow how I hoped so gonna try again. Don't like screw ups being my last memory..

It's supposed to be a very high Sativa leaning strain so I'm interested to see how it works out. Tried in soil and over-nuted it and didn't grow how I hoped so gonna try again. Don't like screw ups being my last memory..

My SODK X Fantasmo Express outperformed my HBSS. Expect another monster @dcat0921 . I'm trying to make the SODK X Fantasmo Express the BOM/NOM this month. SODK X Fantasmo Express one it last month.

Good luck with the DWC again bro you got it this time :cheers:

My SODK X Fantasmo Express outperformed my HBSS. Expect another monster @dcat0921 . I'm trying to make the SODK X Fantasmo Express the BOM/NOM this month. SODK X Fantasmo Express one it last month.

Good luck with the DWC again bro you got it this time :cheers:

Yeah I wish I could get one of those Illuminauto No 1's as well but unfortunately I cannot find anywhere to buy them, if I was able to get those I would be growing those no questions asked. If @mephisto Mitch just maybe happened to drop just ONE of those beans in my order I would NOT be mad lol. That is really the strain I wanna do is the SODK X Fantasmo mmmmmmm it get so big and frosty

Back