Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Hey you got any idea how your going to trim that plant? I don't think I want to do mine with scissors like last time but I don't wanna spend 1000 for some fancy machine. Do they make electrics shears or something smaller that you know of
Spinpro....should b under 300$ they work pretty good

Spinpro....should b under 300$ they work pretty good
I'll look into it. I sell it but just to my one friend I keep the bulk so ik not concerned about look. I don't feel like trimming 5+ oz by hand I get carried away takes me forever lol.

I gotta figure out what to do with the trim last time I just threw it away. Maybe I'll dry t and try and get keif off ithe or something

I'll look into it. I sell it but just to my one friend I keep the bulk so ik not concerned about look. I don't feel like trimming 5+ oz by hand I get carried away takes me forever lol.

I gotta figure out what to do with the trim last time I just threw it away. Maybe I'll dry t and try and get keif off ithe or something
Canna butter is safe and easy and edibles are fun. Should b some good threads around here on making stuff

So much you can do with the trim and stems...if that's your thing. If just doing to smoke then maybe not but if you make meds or butter you can use the whole plant.

I don't mind cutting the big Colas but doing all the popcorn is a bitch.

I don't make med's I'm a recreational Smoker along with mom. I do in the future want to see if I can find a good smoke for anxiety and ibs. But right now I'm just enjoying the smoking. If i can find a simple thing maybe I would try butter for edibles. I know I could just dry it shake it over glass and press it into a puck

I've been VERY interested in this, but scared to spend the money on one and ruin my hard work.
I got mine used from a buddy who bought a bigger one and passed it down. Seems to do good but I'm super anal and still hand trim. In about a month I'll really try it and see what happens. My buddy swears by it

I got mine used from a buddy who bought a bigger one and passed it down. Seems to do good but I'm super anal and still hand trim. In about a month I'll really try it and see what happens. My buddy swears by it

I've just read mixed reviews and don't want to mangle buds. I'm pretty particular about how I trim.

See that the thing it's pretty much for personal and I didn't mind doing the big buds by hand. The problem is I was super anal cutting every bit of leaf off but it took forever especially silly the tiny popcorn crap. Maybe I should not do the trim just let it dry and use it for keif or something

Back