Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Thanks man!! My new light should be here tomorrow so hopefully I can get my new tent to run it in...
Nice dude! I'll have the 450 within the next 60 days...almost there...lol and getting a third tent to swap my Mars light over to....three tents and legal to grow 24 within the next 60 days!

Right now I have my Sunspect 600w and a Mars Hydro old style 600w...getting a new Amare light - new style they don't even list yet. Will cover a 2x4 tent.
Dang must b real new. I bought 2 150s awhile back and that was the best option for a 2X4 about 6 months ago. What's u get? Cob or panel?

Dang must b real new. I bought 2 150s awhile back and that was the best option for a 2X4 about 6 months ago. What's u get? Cob or panel?
It's a cob...similar to the 250 but they call it the 300... It's 3 lights set length wise instead of in a square...a few other upgrades from the 250 I believe as well.

Never heard of the amare are the cobs that much better theb multi led light only thing I don't like is it doesn't penetrate at all

This off brand 600Watter apparently keeps up with a 300hps and is great for my 2x2. When I move and build a room in my basement I'm going to grab 1 more cause I only paid about 150 for it so I can run 2 plants staggered

That too much money I just looked then up sheeesh let's see how this $150 Chinese led does before I spend 400 to 1000 lol
So far so good now she just needs to packnowledge on the weight

Just measured at lunch..45" and no new spots on any leaves so I guess I got that worked out. A little nute burn on tips but that'll be taken care of at tonight's res refill. I think I went a little overboard on my last mix so I'll cut it back to where it was and should be good to go.

Just measured at lunch..45" and no new spots on any leaves so I guess I got that worked out. A little nute burn on tips but that'll be taken care of at tonight's res refill. I think I went a little overboard on my last mix so I'll cut it back to where it was and should be good to go.

Back