Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

yeah there slow going at first ..I sometimes wondered if they were even eating nutes (they were of course ,just a tiny bit) ,don't be concerned at all ,In fact enjoy the ease while it lasts man because soon your gonna have res changes with a full size tree in one hand and top up water in the other its gets very awkward without another set of hands!! better get to workin on them mussels mate ul need em hahaha :pimphand:

believe it or not ive been trying to devise a way to winch them up since I don't really have help ,Im thinking very light hand winch attached to the side of the tent ,eye bolts in for places that attach to the lid doubling as Lst tie downs and some type of straps going to the roof :D

Last edited:
yeah there slow going at first ..I sometimes wondered if they were even eating nutes (they were of course ,just a tiny bit) ,don't be concerned at all ,In fact enjoy the ease while it lasts man because soon your gonna have res changes with a full size tree in one hand and top up water in the other its gets very awkward without another set of hands!! better get to workin on them mussels mate ul need em hahaha :pimphand:

believe it or not ive been trying to devise a way to winch them up since I don't really have help ,Im thinking very light hand winch attached to the side of the tent ,eye bolts in for places that attach to the lid doubling as Lst tie downs and some type of straps going to the roof :D
Just get a clean 5 gal bucket and transfer lids until u refill. That way u can set it down

I got a siphon/pump to pump the bad water out and the good water in. Doesn't allow for bucket cleaning but it works. Only problem with switching buckets around are the air lines...since they go through the bucket you're somewhat limited as to how far you can move them without removing the air stones.

oh yeah I have spare ones and that's what i do but problem mostly is knocking them and breaking branches on the way out of the tent I even snapped a top cola before,thats why i figred its easier to lift straight up. thats all :)

you will have one of these in a sec 5ft monster ..

DSC_1145.jpg

Back