Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Found the pump you said would work for jtrain...will pick it up as well. What size stone should I get to go with that?
We will compare cause the pump I bought is rated for 952 gallons was only 30 bucks so should be better thrn the one I'm using now. I'm going to use my 3in nugget and my 6 inch bar and I have a 2inch teardrop

Mine wasn't gonna arrive until mid-end of next week. Obviously patience is not my strongest attribute [emoji6]

Hell yeah @dcat0921 that along with the one you have y'all are both going to be so happy you pulled the trigger! And as far as the air stones go the ones that make the e tiny bubbles are the best they are flat discs and you can stick em to the sides but really any ole stone will do

Oh and let me tell you about patience go read the beginning of my grow journal that is why I titled it my beans are finally here, long story short after about a month of prep my seeds got caught up by customs and I had to wait an additional 2 weeks before I could start. Longest 2 weeks EVER lol well and this time right now while I am waiting to get back to CO, the time is just dragging on it sucks ass!

Back