Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

This will be good :) there's nothing more fun than watching a Dwc grow it turns growing into an absolute obsession i cant wait to see your reaction :D ive read some (not all) of the thread and going well man ,cant wait! keep the updates flowing :)

Updated pics from just now..
Image1461892948.580096.jpg
Image1461892957.670162.jpg

About 9" tall...didn't get width but she's doing good.

This will be good :) there's nothing more fun than watching a Dwc grow it turns growing into an absolute obsession i cant wait to see your reaction :D ive read some (not all) of the thread and going well man ,cant wait! keep the updates flowing :)
Dude that bitch is taking off man .

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Thanks guys for the kind words and following along. This is really starting to be interesting and I'm in for a good ride now.
Have a bigger air pump coming tomorrow so I can't wait to see what she looks like after that hits her roots.

Dude that bitch is taking off man .

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Thanks guys for the kind words and following along. This is really starting to be interesting and I'm in for a good ride now.
Have a bigger air pump coming tomorrow so I can't wait to see what she looks like after that hits her roots.

I cant wait to see what she does when you get that other pump, between you and @jtrain252 I think both of you are going to be converts for life on my ole max o2 theory :smoking::cooldance: You should start to see your roots get back to being all white as well, I think that has a lot to do with folks who get the staining of the roots, they don't have enough o2. She is looking amazing my friend and this is honestly the only thing keeping me from not going completely insane over the next 30 days til I get back to CO

I'm pretty sure my root darkness is from the stuff I'm adding. It's a dark thick stuff...that's why im not too concerned about that.
But yeah I think she's gonna really jump in the next few days once that new pump is added.

:woohoo:
I'm pretty sure my root darkness is from the stuff I'm adding. It's a dark thick stuff...that's why im not too concerned about that.
But yeah I think she's gonna really jump in the next few days once that new pump is added.

I think it was @jtrain252 I was telling this too, if you look at the picture of my roots you will notice that they are white as the driven snow. Now that is not me tooting my own horn lol but it goes along with my max O2 theory. When the roots have a lot of oxygen they get super healthy and strong, so what you will see is that the roots that are closest to the airstone are white while most of the "staining" occurs toward the top of the root mass. Now the dark coloring of the roots is nothing to worry about by any means and the roots are healthy as long as there is no weird smell or anything. But when you give the roots massive amounts of O2 it allows them to be a conduit to the plant, what I mean is that the roots take the nutes up to the plant and when they are suuuper healthy that process happens quickly whereas if the roots are just normally healthy the different nutes essentially hang around in the root a little longer causing them to stain from the inside out.

It's kind of like the muscles of a normal person versus the muscles of a pro athlete, while the normal persons veins and arteries, and muscles are just fine and healthy, the pro athletes are much more advanced and bigger. Now this is just a theory of mine and may not actually be the case, but I have seen it in my own grows before and if you look at @jtrain252's pics of his roots you can tell how the bottom of the root mass is whiter than the top, and all of the roots are in the same water so I started thinking why that would be and this was the best answer I could come up with. I had the same thing happen with my first couple of DWC grows and then I noticed that I never had a problem with staining again after I started blastin them babies with all kinds of sweet O2 lol. I am just super stoked that my "theory" is gaining a little traction and other folks can see the same benefit I have after making this amazing discovery, that cannabis(especially big ones) love almost above all else is air to their roots :woohoo:I literally am so excited for both of yall to get your new pumps so you can see first hand what kind of amazingness is in store! Is almost like I am waiting on them myself lol

Back