Indoor db003 - Blk seeds - Sour Diesel Auto - White Widow Auto - super soil -MH/HPS

more pics

022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG

so I got up this morning and got my tea ready to brew!

I took my Malibu compost and my worm castings that I pre charged overnight and put them in the mesh bag and I took one of the two bubble air stone lines and put it inside the mesh bag and used a binder clip to hold it to the side of the bucket the bubble air stone line goes in the bottom of the bucket

next I added one teaspoon of roots organics surge (its a Hydrolyzed fish product plus kelp and humic acid) just for food for the microbes and I also added one tablespoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses more food for the microbes

I covered it with a bucket lid to prevent foam from going everywhere lol

here is a full list of what I used in the tea
I made this batch with

1 cup Malibu compost
1 cup worm casting
2 tablespoons insect frass
2 tablespoons bokashi
1 tablespoon grandma's unsulphured molasses
1 teaspoon roots organics surge

now all I have to do is let it bubble for 24 hours and water my plants with it tomorrow

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG

time for a update on my blk seeds autoflower grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of worm castings/Malibu compost tea that was brewed for 24 hours made with plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight

it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

these plants were not all started at the same time I had some germination problems so some of the plants are older then the others

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#56[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#52[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#47[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight

it was ph. to 6.7 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

these plants were not all started at the same time I had some germination problems so some of the plants are older then the others

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]7 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]4 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#49[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

120.JPG
121.JPG
123.JPG
125.JPG
127.JPG
132.JPG
137.JPG
139.JPG
140.JPG
141.JPG
143.JPG
144.JPG
145.JPG
147.JPG
150.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight

it was ph. to 6.7 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#61[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#60[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#57[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#52[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

001.JPG
002.JPG

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#63[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#62[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#59[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#54[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

070.JPG
071.JPG
072.JPG
073.JPG
074.JPG
075.JPG
076.JPG
077.JPG
078.JPG
079.JPG

a few of them are getting so close to harvest and looking frosty I am doing my best to let them go as long as I can

it was ph. to 6.1 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#65[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#64[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#61[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#56[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

001.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

I'm probably repeating myself, but I really like your style and appreciate your detailed tea recipes, big up yourself dude :slap::pass:.

Back