Indoor db003 - Blk seeds - Sour Diesel Auto - White Widow Auto - super soil -MH/HPS

time for a update on my blk seeds autoflower grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of organic corn sprout tea made with plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

these plants were not all started at the same time I had some germination problems so some of the plants are older then the others

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#48[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#47[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Here is my Lemon Skunk Auto
IMG_6590.JPG
IMG_6592.JPG
IMG_6591.JPG

I have used both they both do the same thing grow huge ass root balls bro they get lots of air to the root the both work on they same principle. I have used fabric walmart shopping bags the ones made with non woven material with great success.

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.8 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

these plants were not all started at the same time I had some germination problems so some of the plants are older then the others

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#50[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#49[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#41[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.8 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#52[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#51[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#48[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

so I remembered to go in my tent and get some pictures of the plants before the light came on some of my plants are getting a bit more yellowing then I like right now my plants are between day [HASHTAG]#53[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from seed the oldest plants is the most yellow

I have botanicare cal mag but not sure if I should use it or not since I am this late in flower but it might just be the plant coming to a end

they still have a ways to go so I dont want to starve them some look great some are getting yellow I could make a compost/worm casting tea or another seed sprout tea

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.7 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#54[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#53[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#50[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#45[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

I did not take any pictures of the plants this time since I took so many pics last night

well I decided to give my plants one last compost/worm castings tea

I am going to make it like I did last time and pre-charge my compost and worm castings before I brew with it by blending the ingredients in a bag with a bit of water for 24 hours before I use it to brew with (I do this to get the microbes active to cut down on the brewing time)

I put some plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) about 4 gallons in my 5 gallon bucket that I am going to let bubble overnight (I added 2 grams of sodium ascorbic to the water to help remove the chloramine chlorine from the water before I use it)

so tomorrow morning I will add my pre-charged compost and worm castings to my bucket this time I will be adding it to a filter bag instead of just dumping it in like I did last time

I made this batch with

1 cup Malibu compost (in its own bag)
1 cup worm casting (in its own bag)
2 tablespoons insect frass (one tbsp. per bag)
2 tablespoons bokashi (one tbsp. per bag)
1/8 tsp. grandma's unsulphured molasses mixed with one cup of water

see you all tomorrow when I start my brew

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG