Indoor db003 - Blk seeds - Sour Diesel Auto - White Widow Auto - super soil -MH/HPS

Very nice soil mix man :thumbsup:. What do you use for K in your mix?

Thanks for the answer, didn't notice it. And besides the Mycorrhizae, do you add any other bacterias, fungi, microorganism?

so I went ahead and got my stuff ready for a compost tea for my plants

I am trying something new this time pre-activating my worm castings and compost for my plant tea

all I did was take a cup of each worm castings and Malibu compost and put them each in there own zip lock bag with about a tablespoon of insect frass and about a tablespoon of bokashi and mixed a little bit of water and tiny amount of molasses and mixed it together

the idea is to get the worm castings and Malibu compost a jump start on reproducing microbes before I use it in the tea

I will leave the worm castings and Malibu compost mix in the bag for 24 hours and add to my water bucket tomorrow to brew for 24 to 48 hours

039.JPG
040.JPG
041.JPG
029.JPG
043.JPG
044.JPG

Thanks for the answer, didn't notice it. And besides the Mycorrhizae, do you add any other bacterias, fungi, microorganism?

I mostly rely on the bacteria that's in the worn castings and compost that is mixed in there and I also give worm castings and compost teas to my plants and lets not forget the seed sprout teas that help feed the microbes and bacteria in the soil

I mostly rely on the bacteria that's in the worn castings and compost that is mixed in there and I also give worm castings and compost teas to my plants and lets not forget the seed sprout teas that help feed the microbes and bacteria in the soil
you guys amaze me. your knowledge of all those creepy crawlers and natural nutes is amazing and admirable.

you guys amaze me. your knowledge of all those creepy crawlers and natural nutes is amazing and admirable.

thanks man I am still learning a lot the whole soil food web concept it a lot to grasp at times but its fun to try and understand it all

I want to go out to a few wine vineyards and farms and see how the tend to there fields they have been going for years just to see how it all works that's what I love about growing

thanks man I am still learning a lot the whole soil food web concept it a lot to grasp at times but its fun to try and understand it all

I want to go out to a few wine vineyards and farms and see how the tend to there fields they have been going for years just to see how it all works that's what I love about growing
everybody gets to find some offshoot that i have never even considered because i love my way so much. I am glad i am not so closed minded i cant appreciate others ways. :thumbsup:

got my worm castings/compost tea going I just mixed it all up

I use the free float method basically I just dump it in there no strainer and after I dump it in there I ever reach in there and break up the big clumps I will let this bubble for 24 hours then water the plants

what I used in this worm castings/compost tea

1x cup of worm castings
1x cup of Malibu compost
2x tablespoon of bokashi
2x tablespoon of insect frass
1x tablespoon of molasses

006.JPG
007.JPG

Great Job. I am taking notes and pretty sure i'm no the only one! :cool1:

Back