Indoor db003 - Blk seeds - Sour Diesel Auto - White Widow Auto - super soil -MH/HPS

hello everyone time for a update on my blk seeds grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering with plain carbon filtered tap water that was bubbled overnight and one tablespoon of roots organic oregonism xl was added to about 3 gallons of water right before I used it on the plants it was ph. to 6.7 with citric acid crystals

I finally got my organic non gmo barley in the mail I got 5 pounds so it should last a long time I plan on making a barley seed sprout tea with in in a week for my plants

my last grow I just used plain water with my super soil plants for just about the whole grow and gave them worm castings tea once in flower and this time with my super soil plants I want to give seed sprout teas and worm castings tea in veg and flower to see how they react

right now I am using citric acid to lower the ph. of my water but if I could add a bit of ascorbic acid to the mix to help get rid of any trace amounts chlorine and chloramine after the water was carbon filtered that would be awesome

so I ordered some ascorbic acid aka vitamin c powder I want to do some experiments with it to help remove chlorine here is some info about it

VITAMIN C DECHLORINATION

Vitamin C is a newer chemical method for neutralizing chlorine. Two forms of vitamin C, ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate, will neutralize chlorine. Neither is considered a hazardous chemical. First, vitamin C does not lower the dissolved oxygen as much as sulfur-based chemicals do. Second, vitamin C is not toxic to aquatic life at the levels used for dechlorinating water. Although ascorbic acid is mildly acidic and, in large doses, will lower the pH of the treated water, sodium ascorbate is neutral and will not affect the pH of the treated water or the receiving stream. Both forms of vitamin C are stable, with a shelf life of at least 1 year in a dry form if kept in a cool, dark place. Once it is placed in solution, however, vitamin C degrades in a day or two.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

hello everyone time for a update on my blk seeds grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering with plain carbon filtered tap water that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals

not much to report at this time got another plain watering coming up next then a barley seed sprout tea I want to give them at the end of the week

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

time for a update on my blk seeds grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering with plain carbon filtered tap water that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.7 with citric acid crystals

I got out my barley seed I ordered to give them there first barley seed sprout tea in a few days but that's if they sprout in time this is my first time making barley seed sprout tea so I need to see how long it takes for the sprouting process so I can time it just right for my watering's

I weighted out 56 grams of barley seed put in a jar with some carbon filtered tap water to soak overnight then I will drain and wait for sprout should take a day or two

these plants were not all started at the same time I had some germination problems so some of the plants are older then the others

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#20[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#19[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

023.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG
035.JPG
036.JPG
037.JPG
038.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 3 or 4 gallons of organic barley seed sprout tea made with plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

this will be the first barley seed sprout tea these plants have gotten so far I plan to do one barley seed sprout tea a week in veg next time I will give the barley seed a bit more time to sprout I got good sprouts this time but think they could have gone a day longer I also want to get some malted barley to save time of sprouting barley for my teas

these plants were not all started at the same time I had some germination problems so some of the plants are older then the others

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#18[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 3 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#24[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#20[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#15[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

001.JPG

so I was filling up my bucket with carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) and put my air stones in there to bubble overnight to water my plants in the morning and I wanted to get a start on my next seed sprout tea

I told myself I would start the seed sprout tea a bit sooner so I can get a bunch full sprouts in time for my watering on Thursday after the watering they will get tomorrow I water my plants every 2 days by the way

so I weighted out 56 grams of organic barley seed but this time I am going to soak the barley seed with a bit of 55% humic acid powder in the water they will be soaking in overnight and drain out in the morning (I will drain it on my grass outside) and rinse once or twice a day with plain water to keep the barley seed moist until I am ready to use it in about 3 days or so for my seed sprout tea

I used about a quarter of a 1/8 tsp of the humic acid powder and mixed it with a half of a quart size mason jar of carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) but I still think that might have been too much but its ok

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
012.JPG

I forgot to do this update yesterday I had a lot to do

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 3 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#17[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

time for a update on my blk seeds autoflower grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 3 or 4 gallons of organic barley seed sprout tea made with plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

the only thing I changed from my last barley seed sprout tea is I soaked the barley seed in water with a little bit of humic acid powder when I was germinating the barley seed

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#27[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#24[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#19[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

004.JPG
005.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

man I got super drunk at my friends b-day party last night so I had a real bad hangover today so all I did was water the plants and took a few pics

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#29[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

032.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG

2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day [HASHTAG]#31[/HASHTAG] from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Back