Indoor db003 - 315w cmh - PPP auto - super soil grow - growlab GL80L

db003

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
hello everyone its me db003 back at it again!

I am just starting a new grow this time it will be a autoflower grow I will growing 6 autos in my grow lab gl80l tent all of the plants will be in my super soil mix in 3 gallon fabric pots

I just planted two of the seeds the other four seeds need a bit more time to germinate most likely I will be planting a few more of them tomorrow the seeds that were planted today were the 2x Bamm Bamm autos

OK now for my set up

I have a 2’7″ wide x 4’11” deep x 6’7″ tall Grow Lab gl80l grow tent with a 315w prism lighting science ceramic metal halide ballast aka cmh the bulb is a Philips elite agro 315w cmh 3100k bulb and the hood is a sun system 315 neutron reflector

there is a 6 inch inline fan and 6 inch carbon filter blowing air out a window there is also a 4 inch inline fan I will be using as a active air intake that is tuned off for now until its needed and a 16 inch hurricane wall mount fan that I strung up near the top of the tent just to keep the air moving in the tent

the autoflower seeds I will be growing are

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

2x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

2x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x sour amnesia x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

020.JPG
022.JPG
024.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
033.JPG
001.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

Wonder how much they sink into their package art work. Interesting stuff. Good luck with the grow. Hope to see some monster plants.

Looks good bud! How do you like the growlab tent?

Looks good bud! How do you like the growlab tent?

man I love my grow lab tent it says its a oversized 2x4 its more like a 3x5 tent i like all the extra space

man I love my grow lab tent it says its a oversized 2x4 its more like a 3x5 tent i like all the extra space
I noticed the size, would seem perfect for growing 2 in and have plenty of extra space! Most aren't quite that size. Seemed kinda pricey but a good tent would be worth it

I noticed the size, would seem perfect for growing 2 in and have plenty of extra space! Most aren't quite that size. Seemed kinda pricey but a good tent would be worth it

going to be adding 4 more pots tomorrow just waiting for the seeds to pop

Does it have plenty of places to hang lights and things from the ceiling? Haven't seen a good look at the inner frame

Does it have plenty of places to hang lights and things from the ceiling? Haven't seen a good look at the inner frame

it has 2 long bars and one short bar to hang things I have had this tent over a year now and it has its ups and downs

its huge compared to a regular 2x4 tent bigger in every way so thats awesome and to be honest is the only reason I like it and the doors open all the way

but I don't like the design that much if you ask me and I don't like the stupid viewing windows some tent company's are adding to tents just another way to get more light leaks including both the tents I have

don't get me wrong I like the tent but mostly for its... size but I think there are better ones out there but that is just my opinion

if I do look for another tent it has to be tall like the growlab tent I have now or a bit taller would be great too but a short tent can go to hell for all I care

because size matters
:size:

Last edited:
I agree, no need for a short tent! Thanks for the info, this one is on my list.

time for my first update on this grow

yesterday I planted 3 more seeds so I have 5 plants in the tent now

I had to water the pots again because the plain potting soil for the top half of the super soil pots is acting a bit hydrophobic it looks wet and soaked and the next day was dry to the touch so I watered them again today and will keep a eye on it over the next week or until it acts right

3 out of the 5 planted seeds have sprouted and the other 2 are still breaking ground and one of the seeds never made it past germination so I started germinating another seed to replace it today

002.JPG
003.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG

Back