Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Half and half sounds about right, though you never can tell. My Stone Dragons I had one female out of 10. :nono: My problem is too many seeds, I’d be buying more shot glasses. :rofl:

Oh wow! That would be a downer for sure but at least you got the genetics still :smoking:If I had a bigger plant count it would be so much easier to be able to start them all but I guess I will stick with fem seeds from now on if possible. I think I am gonna get Black Domina next and maybe pick up another clone or two but tug on it a little this time so I know it's rooted lol.

Oh wow! That would be a downer for sure but at least you got the genetics still :smoking:If I had a bigger plant count it would be so much easier to be able to start them all but I guess I will stick with fem seeds from now on if possible. I think I am gonna get Black Domina next and maybe pick up another clone or two but tug on it a little this time so I know it's rooted lol.
Sure, that makes sense. Not trying to steer you away from regular seeds though — they are Uber important if you ever fancy making some of your own seeds. :eyebrows:

Fuck, that’s a dilemma. I just pulled mine out of the pellets and installed them in rock wool a little deeper this time. I’m feeling good about things.

It’s 80 degrees in the tent right now, and I haven’t bothered with my heating mat, but I’ll pull it out if I have to. The taproots on the Dinafem and Mega Bud were longassed and they’ll be getting their first reservoir shortly. The Cannarado seed is doing nothing so far as I can see. I put her in rock wool too, and set another to soaking. Fingers crossed. :d5::thumbsup:

I can't get a great view of mine without disturbing them. I definitely still see the seed shell though. I am holding out hope still, and have resisted dropping another seed. Maybe overconfidence or really not wanting to mess up my 100% germ rate! But gonna give a few more days. I think that Cannarado is gonna sprout!

I can't get a great view of mine without disturbing them. I definitely still see the seed shell though. I am holding out hope still, and have resisted dropping another seed. Maybe overconfidence or really not wanting to mess up my 100% germ rate! But gonna give a few more days. I think that Cannarado is gonna sprout!
Yeah I ended up digging, as carefully as possible, but I needed to see what was going on, and I figured I’d better switch to rock wool at the same time. The Mega Buds had a monster tail! It seems to have worked out.

Still nothing from the Cannarado, I expect the second seed I dropped to come up any second, looking like we’re going to have 4 plants total and not the end of my world.

Dinafem and Megabuds are up. I’ll count yesterday as day 1.

EC566CA1-2B07-4716-88D2-7A288F219780.jpeg
FED53D01-1AB9-4F04-8D84-0A3680C5EF85.jpeg
2D28AB50-3E95-4A0A-935C-3655D2C4BC16.jpeg
16B3FA5B-A658-45F1-97AF-C83E9650D7CB.jpeg

germination is a funny thing,yet so simple a process(biologogy or something) ive made plenty of mistakes(to hot to cold to wet to dry),id guestimate my germ rate at about 87% over...how long have i been here ? maybe 100 ish seeds.worst thing ive done is go digging too soon,2nd is not waiting long enough argos kettle.JPG
found an old failed germ in the garage one day,was a tray sitting on top of pot,when i lifted tray off theres a foot long curled up stem with the tiniest set of leaves on the end.
i dont take any special care of seeds,they get lashed in the arse of a drawer with the rest of them.(well just recently organized,then thrown in the back of a drawerIMG_6388.JPG )have just germed a seed from my very first mephisto order,what 4,5 odd year ago ?
9 times outa 10 when i do a back up seed germ,the first seed pops up and makes an arse of me :coffee2:
keep er lit
:pighug:

germination is a funny thing,yet so simple a process(biologogy or something) ive made plenty of mistakes(to hot to cold to wet to dry),id guestimate my germ rate at about 87% over...how long have i been here ? maybe 100 ish seeds.worst thing ive done is go digging too soon,2nd is not waiting long enough View attachment 1094678
found an old failed germ in the garage one day,was a tray sitting on top of pot,when i lifted tray off theres a foot long curled up stem with the tiniest set of leaves on the end.
i dont take any special care of seeds,they get lashed in the arse of a drawer with the rest of them.(well just recently organized,then thrown in the back of a drawerView attachment 1094682 )have just germed a seed from my very first mephisto order,what 4,5 odd year ago ?
9 times outa 10 when i do a back up seed germ,the first seed pops up and makes an arse of me :coffee2:
keep er lit
:pighug:
Hey Archie! :toke:Yeah I’m really not sweating it. I just need to learn patience ha! :naughtystep:My last couple grows the seeds were up in 24-48 hours, so I’ve got that expectation.

Disappointing to hear the cannarado's haven't popped, I was looking forward to seeing that one! I shouldn't imagine they were cheap either. If you have bad luck with them, you could always reach out, I've found most breeders are pretty helpful if you had a bad germ rate.

Disappointing to hear the cannarado's haven't popped, I was looking forward to seeing that one! I shouldn't imagine they were cheap either. If you have bad luck with them, you could always reach out, I've found most breeders are pretty helpful if you had a bad germ rate.
Oh no it’s not like that, I’m just impatient is all haha! The second seed went in rock wool only yesterday, and the first seed I repositioned in rock wool 2 days ago. Wes and I split the cost of the seeds, I hope he is ok. He was all set to start with us when we last chatted.

Back