Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Hey Chro that sucks ... sorry to hear you are having troubles too. Well, my Dinafem is up, with helmet, so thank you @Mañ'O'Green for that timely tip. Nothing yet for the Mega Buds or Cannarado so I went digging. I’ve got a nice tap root coming on the MB, but zilch from the Cannarado. I’ll give her a few more days, but in the meantime, I dropped another seed in a shot glass in case she doesn’t move.

Time to dust off the trusty rock wool!
Patients grasshopper, I had a Landrace sativa take 23 days to germinate.

I am still waiting for any signs of activity on my two seeds also, DG. I agree with everyone. This is the worse part of the process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am still waiting for any signs of activity on my two seeds also, DG. I agree with everyone. This is the worse part of the process!

Aw shit Iriee you too!? We’ve got the germination blues ...

Aw shit Iriee you too!? We’ve got the germination blues ...

Unfortunately, yes! I am starting to worry about the age of these seeds. I have had them for a year and half and wonder how long the seed bank had them before.

Unfortunately, yes! I am starting to worry about the age of these seeds. I have had them for a year and half and wonder how long the seed bank had them before.

Fuck, that’s a dilemma. I just pulled mine out of the pellets and installed them in rock wool a little deeper this time. I’m feeling good about things.

It’s 80 degrees in the tent right now, and I haven’t bothered with my heating mat, but I’ll pull it out if I have to. The taproots on the Dinafem and Mega Bud were longassed and they’ll be getting their first reservoir shortly. The Cannarado seed is doing nothing so far as I can see. I put her in rock wool too, and set another to soaking. Fingers crossed. :d5::thumbsup:

I am having trouble with my Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] photo beans too, I don't know if I am just used to most auto beans germinating quicker or what but I have left the first bean germinating in tissue inside a dvd case for over a week like prob a week and a half and the 2nd hasn't popped either after about a week although the Early Skunk and Blue Cheese from the same breeder germinate really quick.

I am having trouble with my Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] photo beans too, I don't know if I am just used to most auto beans germinating quicker or what but I have left the first bean germinating in tissue inside a dvd case for over a week like prob a week and a half and the 2nd hasn't popped either after about a week although the Early Skunk and Blue Cheese from the same breeder germinate really quick.
Eeeeee. I’d be feeling discouraged too on the 10 day one, although MOG has one go 17 days once. I don’t have the patience for that shit. :haha: I’d start another for sure but don’t go by me, I gave mine 3 days.

Eeeeee. I’d be feeling discouraged too on the 10 day one, although MOG has one go 17 days once. I don’t have the patience for that shit. :haha: I’d start another for sure but don’t go by me, I gave mine 3 days.

Right! I am rather impatient too lol and I can only have 12 plants right now and I don't even know if these will be fem cause there reg beans that's why I am like man do I even wanna start more now or just try my hand on the 4 I have going and take clones or something for now cause I am sure out of the 4 prob 2 will be fem I heard it's kind of half and half.

Right! I am rather impatient too lol and I can only have 12 plants right now and I don't even know if these will be fem cause there reg beans that's why I am like man do I even wanna start more now or just try my hand on the 4 I have going and take clones or something for now cause I am sure out of the 4 prob 2 will be fem I heard it's kind of half and half.
Half and half sounds about right, though you never can tell. My Stone Dragons I had one female out of 10. :nono: My problem is too many seeds, I’d be buying more shot glasses. :rofl:

Back