Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Hmmm might be time to update the old journal :crying:
2880AB2D-A8A2-46C5-AE1A-E4AEEAF7F648.jpeg

Ladies are coming up on day 108, HSO Chocolate Mint OG on the left and Dinafem Ocean Grown Cookie on the right. That’s day 63 of flower, so coming up on harvest time. Dinafem is solid cloudy all the way through, the HSO still has a fair smattering of clear. Both are dank sticky and smelly. Coated with trichomes. Both plants are falling all over themselves and crudely propped up here and there.

Here’s the Dinafem Ocean Grown Cookie —
D4B34F1F-0235-4198-BE97-5061A0FE01E1.jpeg

7091D5D0-C8D1-4DCD-9360-74AF91364DD6.jpeg

888EE9E8-7BFB-400D-ABF2-C89181CEC505.jpeg

7CE7019E-32CD-4DAD-9962-2630A1E3648B.jpeg
ACB5BE2F-E797-4F41-8062-131F33138D53.jpeg
8FBDAFA4-FA38-43EC-A8BE-56C5A4808E8A.jpeg

828C2C10-7D3E-439B-B935-A89365205C79.jpeg

I apologize some of these pics are atrocious. :rofl:

Here’s the HSO:
D30B81D4-35BB-4641-A1F6-9E0B048A79D5.jpeg
3E62C012-E10F-4F8F-846A-2B5684AA8B9B.jpeg
879CB08D-2D51-4224-BB89-465662D6A264.jpeg
8F34BC0A-ED98-47A2-80D9-8AEDD39C0223.jpeg
A662E771-9139-4A6E-B3A6-3B0FB086C7E8.jpeg

Both plants will be coming down in the next week. It’s 10 days from round 3 Germination and here’s the line up, one of each strain, all feminized photos ...

Cannarado Sweet Bread
Dinafem Blueberry Cookie
Megabuds Big Bruce

Psyched to be growing these!

Headed back to GH flora series for the time being. I felt more in control and found their feeding schedules informative. I might revisit Greenleaf and Megacrop when I’ve got a bit more growing experience under my belt. I’ve got still fresh GH supplies left and I like the idea of using them up. Not averse to another change though, and I’m eyeing the Advanced Nutrients ph perfect line up because I’ve seen other growers get consistent excellent results with it, and the premium price is honestly not really that bad for some excellent pot.

I think the size of the buds from my first grow were much larger than later grows. What changed was switching to all COBs, and Greenleaf Nutrients. So I’ll be adding the cheap Chinese blurple back as a centerpiece light, and probably straddle 4 of the COBs in there alongside. Hopefully that’ll be plenty for 3 big plants. I can add the other 2 COBs as well but electricity.

The Heisenberg tea is new, and it’s staying. I’ll continue with the Hydroguard too. I never show off my roots — I’ve never fed a nutrient lineup that didn’t stain them and they always look sick. :nono: But root mass has increased from the first grow and appears robust what with the tea and larger containers.

The UV lighting is a definite win. All my bud has been coated and sticky, despite not having the big forearm size trophy buds I’d like. The marijuana quality has definitely improved, despite my missteps.

I used Mammoth P for a short time before, but honestly never saw a difference, and didn’t really stick with it long either. But dammit, I’m worth it, so Mammoth P returns this next grow in flower.

My first grow, I had a little hanging Exhale bag that I’m sure has spent itself by now so we’ll be getting a fresh one of those.

I think I’m going to start a new diary. I’ll drop a link here.

Attachments

• 03B4D2EE-4311-4AA1-A0DD-59FE7880561D.jpeg
    03B4D2EE-4311-4AA1-A0DD-59FE7880561D.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 51
View attachment 1087785
Ladies are coming up on day 108, HSO Chocolate Mint OG on the left and Dinafem Ocean Grown Cookie on the right. That’s day 63 of flower, so coming up on harvest time. Dinafem is solid cloudy all the way through, the HSO still has a fair smattering of clear. Both are dank sticky and smelly. Coated with trichomes. Both plants are falling all over themselves and crudely propped up here and there.

View attachment 1087771
View attachment 1087772
View attachment 1087773
View attachment 1087774 View attachment 1087775 View attachment 1087776
View attachment 1087777

Here’s the HSO:
View attachment 1087779 View attachment 1087780 View attachment 1087782 View attachment 1087783 View attachment 1087784

Both plants will be coming down in the next week. It’s 10 days from round 3 Germination and here’s the line up, one of each strain, all feminized photos ...

Cannarado Sweet Bread
Dinafem Blueberry Cookie
Megabuds Big Bruce

Headed back to GH flora series for the time being. I felt more in control and found their feeding schedules informative. I might revisit Greenleaf and Megacrop when I’ve got a bit more growing experience under my belt. I’ve got still fresh GH supplies left and I like the idea of using them up. Not averse to another change though, and I’m eyeing the Advanced Nutrients ph perfect line up because I’ve seen other growers get consistent excellent results with it, and the premium price is honestly not really that bad for some excellent pot.

I think the size of the buds from my first grow were much larger than later grows. What changed was switching to all COBs, and Greenleaf Nutrients. So I’ll be adding the cheap Chinese blurple back as a centerpiece light, and probably straddle 4 of the COBs in there alongside. Hopefully that’ll be plenty for 3 big plants. I can add the other 2 COBs as well but electricity.

The Heisenberg tea is new, and it’s staying. I’ll continue with the Hydroguard too. I never show off my roots — I’ve never fed a nutrient lineup that didn’t stain them and they always look sick. :nono: But root mass has increased from the first grow and appears robust what with the tea and larger containers.

The UV lighting is a definite win. All my bud has been coated and sticky, despite not having the big forearm size trophy buds I’d like. The marijuana quality has definitely improved, despite my missteps.

I used Mammoth P for a short time before, but honestly never saw a difference, and didn’t really stick with it long either. But dammit, I’m worth it, so Mammoth P returns this next grow in flower.

My first grow, I had a little hanging Exhale bag that I’m sure has spent itself by now so we’ll be getting a fresh one of those.

Looking nice and frosty DG, happy harvesting :headbang:

Looking nice and tasty there, DG. Very interested in the comparison with the blurple back in. As you know, I am fan of AN, so will be watching for that switch also!

Good luck with the new grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 1087785

View attachment 1087771
View attachment 1087772
View attachment 1087773
View attachment 1087774 View attachment 1087775 View attachment 1087776
View attachment 1087777

Here’s the HSO:
View attachment 1087779 View attachment 1087780 View attachment 1087782 View attachment 1087783 View attachment 1087784

Cannarado Sweet Bread
Dinafem Blueberry Cookie
Megabuds Big Bruce

That's some badass growing! :headbang:

Aw shucks thanks everyone! Wait til you see this next lineup though ... :crying:

Hey @Iriee Vibez ! Not a sure thing on the AN, but I’m leaning that way. It’s more of a tentative thing.

I’m just looking at my first grow harvest pics and these almost ready for harvest and ... the buds were bigger ...

First harvest, Jan 2019, Gorilla Glue. I added the COBs the last month, otherwise she was all blurple:
F98134D9-B9E5-40B2-B89B-EC076524ADD6.jpeg

Northern Lights Feb 2019: First 80 days blurple, last 60 COBs, almost a pound each —
08997EF5-80A9-43D7-9C66-7F0126DBA99D.jpeg

F4FE00C4-6888-47DB-9187-79923880DF3C.jpeg
03EE916B-9B91-4958-A588-3EC03A818B99.jpeg

One of the final pics from the April harvests:
C8FE7307-877B-484B-9DE3-9682C2EDE195.jpeg
7DCA3EEB-B194-4605-A852-A1B68658D383.jpeg

And now today —
DF583C46-EDE3-41A9-AC05-9F2F830D0E9F.jpeg

So these last ones were photos, but that shouldn’t limit bud size. The other big change was I bumped from a 5 gallon to a 7.5 gallon and have much better filtration. Surely the white sided tent didn’t have that much of an impact? It’s gotta be between the COBs and the nutes. :thumbsup:

Everything looks fine and frosty, even if it isn't the size you would like.

I have heard mixed reviews too on the Greenleaf Megacrop, from my experience there was too much nitrogen for flowering but it was great in veg. So I am using it in veg and my more organic base hodge podge in flower. I think it definitely could have an impact on your flower size, but they do have the Bud Explosion for bloom. I just never felt like I had it "right" for that phase of growth and really love what I'm getting from my old (now back to) regimen.

+1 for the tea, I put off brewing it for awhile and just did another batch; I need to make sure I apply it regular especially with the shitty temps in the room and tents.

Looking great in there DG! Looks like you'll still be in for a cracking yield even if you're not pulling a pound a plant :bow:

I'm also on the fence about mammoth P... for the price I was expecting to see more dramatic results, but I have a feeling it's probably more effective in soil than hydro.

I have heard mixed reviews too on the Greenleaf Megacrop, from my experience there was too much nitrogen for floweringbut it was great in veg.

I have had similar results with megacrop in hydro along with a gummy resevoir.

Back